☾7

"Um, is she okay?" Wooyung directed his question to Hyunjae as the five of them gathered in her's and Yeonhee's apartment

"Um, is she okay?"
Wooyung directed his question to Hyunjae as the five of them gathered in her's and Yeonhee's apartment.

Their brief attentions all directed to Yeonhee who had her face stuffed into a pillow and ever so often, she would start bashing her head against it.

"Eh, when is she ever?" Hyunjae shrugged, continuing to demolish the little brownie bites as her eyes trained on the screen illuminating the room.

"Yeon, did Mark repl-"
Wooyung was harshly cut off by Haruki smacking a pillow against his face and the younger one realised his mistake as Hua stared up curiously at what he was saying.

"Mark? What about Mark?" She eagerly asked, sitting up straighter as she was seated on the floor playing with the small puppy.

Wooyung gulped, eyes flickering over to Yeonhee who was staring him down blankly but he knew there was rage burning behind her eyes.

"Did Mark replace my position in your heart." He covered, sending Yeonhee a pouted frown- hand on his chest dramatically.

"Bold of you to assume you're even in my heart." Yeonhee retorted, a sense of relief soaring inside her which allowed her to calm her nerves but her eyes flickered over to Hua who was hugging a pillow to her chest, immersed into the tv.

Hyunjae glanced over at her best friend, kicking her to gain her attention.
"What?" Yeonhee muttered, taking a brownie bite to eat.

"Can you drive me to uni tomorrow?" She grinned and the older girl groaned, throwing her head back.
"But yours starts at 10- mines at half 11." She argued back but Hyunjae narrowed her eyes.

"Okay and?"
"Shut up, go walk there." She muttered but Hyunjae sent her dramatic air kiss.
"I know you'll take me anyway."
Yeonhee let out a sarcastic laugh towards the girl before her face fell into a blank expression, causing Hyunjae to smack her arm.

"So," Wooyung began, pursing his lips before speaking. "Hua."

The Chinese girl turned her head at the sound of her voice, eyebrow lifting.
"Yeah?"
"You do know we aren't bullying you right?"

Hua eyed him before bursting out into laughter, covering her mouth as she giggled with amusement swimming around in her eyes.
"Yeah I know." She shrugged.

Yeonhee furrowed her eyebrows together, swallowing the brownie as she on the sofa with her legs in Hyunjae's lap,

"But you said we were bullying you."
"It was a joke." She muttered, rolling her eyes with a small scoff under her breath. "You guys need to loosen up."