☾97

It was never easy getting up in the morning, especially when it was too early and the alarm was blaring at you, most likely bursting your eardrums while it's at it

However, they both seemed a little dead to the world fast asleep- that is until the alarm went off a second time.
The irritating sound filled the air, almost as if it got louder the more they ignored it.

Half asleep and barely aware of anything, his hand reached out blindly to grab his phone which had been charging on the nightstand- bringing it to his face where he squinted at the screen to turn the alarm off.

Mark set his phone down again and there was a tired sigh that left his lips when he laid in the warmth of her bed, feeling himself fall deeper into the intoxicating sensation of sleep.

She must've woken up due to the commotion of the blaring alarm, turning around in the bed to shift closer to the resting boy who laid there.
He flinched at the feeling of her cold hands on his skin by his ribcage, her head finding itself just under his collarbone but her eyes were still shut with sleep lingering.

"Your hands are cold." He mumbled out, moving his hand to encase over her cold one while the other rested on her back- the warmth of his tshirt on her contrasting the coldness of her skin.

She didn't reply, most likely already drifting off again and he glanced down at her to see her cheek squished against him, lips jutted out and her hair which had fallen out of the hair tie had sparsely covered her face.

A smile made its way to his face, his hand leaving hers to brush the messy hair out of her face with a fond gaze in his sleepy eyes.
His hand lingered on her face, lightly pinching at the soft skin of her cheek as she squirmed at the disruption to her nice sleep.

Mark was a worrier, a really big worrier which caused his mind to surge with a million different scenarios at once. A part of him slightly worried things would be a little awkward or maybe he did something wrong.

However, it wasn't like that in the slightest. It wasn't awkward or anything like he worried it would end up being. He found himself so lucky to have a relationship where he was incredibly comfortable with someone, knowing his worries were irrational in the sense it wouldn't be that way.

A comfortable silence fell over them, both too sleepy to even get up but he felt her moving away from him, causing Mark to look over and see her facing away from him while hauling the covers to her chin.
"I'm cold."

He hummed sleepily in agreement, it had been getting colder lately in the mornings and he ran his fingers through his hair to tame it down while yawning.

Turning on his side to wrap a secure arm around her, Yeonhee felt her boyfriend's head resting into her neck from behind her- feeling the warmth of his body emit onto her.

"Good morning." His roughly coaxed voice murmured out, tightening his grip around her slightly. "Sleep well?"
"Mm, aside from that alarm ruining the best time of my day."
"That alarm- speaking of, I should probably get up." He groaned, knowing he had to go to work when it was tempting to just fall asleep with her in his arms.