☾103

I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it

"VVS my diamonds, I don't need no light to shine, iced out both my wrists, now I can barely see the time

"VVS my diamonds, I don't need no light to shine, iced out both my wrists, now I can barely see the time. Blah blah, yeah something. Diamonds all on my neck, looking like a water show-"

Despite the loud running of water from the shower, Yeonhee could hear the door opening.
"Who the fuck is there, I'll shove the shower head up your ass- joking."
"Dude- yo, what. It's me but like, I really need to shave before I go- wait did you just miss out half the song?"

"Babe, you know my memory ain't great. What's the point shaving literally everyday though, at this point I'll wax your face for you."
"Yeah. No thanks." He commented and she could hear clattering in the bathroom. "Dude why's it so hot in here- how hot do you have your showers?"

"I love hot showers, it's like...relaxing. You know?"
"I mean yeah but isn't it too hot?"
"Never, I don't feel heat I'm a thug- ah shit you motherfucker. I got it in my eye."

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned and she huffed.
"I'm perfectly fine my friend."
"I'm not your friend bro."
"Bro, you're right I'm sorry." She replied, hearing him laugh.
She could hear the sound of the razor through the sound of her shower.

"I love you bitch,"
There was a silence.
"I said I love you-"
"I love you too," he murmured, concentrating.
"Bitch." She added.

He sighed, shaking his head at the girl who was laughing to herself.
"I ain't gonna never stop loving you bitch- hey, don't you think I'm actually really romantic?"
"Yeah so romantic, calling your boyfriend bitch."
"Exactly."

They both continued with what they were doing, Mark stood shaving his face while his girlfriend was singing (off key) to herself.

As he finished up shaving, checking himself over in the mirror to see if it was all good, Yeonhee peered her head around the shower curtain, making eye contact with the boy through the mirror.

"Seeing as you're already there, can you please get me that like...it's in that drawer in a greyish tub."
"What is it?" He asked, complying as he looked through the drawer.
"My hair mask."

Mark retrieved it successfully, closing the drawer and walking over while glancing down at the packaging of it.
"I already know you're going to use it." She commented as he glanced back up, his eyes falling on her face as his lips curved up into an amused smile.

His hand reached over to brush the skin of her jaw by her ear with a chuckle, her recoiling slightly at his cold fingers in contrast to her warmth.
"Why've you got shampoo on your face?"

"It's called being cool." She replied and he raised his eyebrows, holding the hair mask tub out.
"Oh really?" He question and she nodded, taking the tub and disappearing back into the warmth of the shower.
"Thanks Markie. Tell me before you leave though."
"Alright alright, I need to get dressed still anyways." He said, grabbing his razor to take back with him, shutting the bathroom door behind him.