JJ

So, this chapters a bit heated, but like it's literally not that bad. And this is legit the extent of it. Happy reading!

-"Earned It" By The Weeknd

-"Animals" By Maroon 5

My hand grabbed a paper-like object, so I pulled it out and opened my eyes to see what it was. As soon as I saw it, I groaned. It was a hundred dollar bill.

"Really JJ?" I looked up at him, and he had the largest grin on his face. "You're such an ass. I'm keeping this, by the way."

He grabbed my hand and winked. "If that's how much you're worth for seven minutes, I'll be broke in a few days."

I turned red as he dragged me towards the empty closet on the far side of the living room, and he practically shoved me inside before turning around. "Simon, start the timer. Make sure to knock first!"

With that, he slammed the door behind us and engulfed us in almost complete darkness. I backed away to the far side of the closet, knowing JJ wasn't cruel enough to try anything without my permission but still needing my space. I hit my back on the wall and cursed.

JJ chuckled, and I sent a glare in the direction I thought he was. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, KSI."

I mocked his channel name, but I could hear the cocky grin on his face.

"I could get used to you calling me that," He chuckled. "And I would be enjoying myself if you weren't so stubborn. What's your deal?"

"Your head's too big for your bandana, that's my deal," I snapped. "You act like you own everybody."

I heard him scoff. "No I don't."

"Oh, really? What about last week, when I was minding my own business in my room and you decided to barge in and blare your music?"

He laughed his famous laugh. "That was funny."

"Or that time you used my paint and canvas and painted that inappropriate picture?"

"Oh come on," He groaned. "I do these things because I want to spend time with you. You can't sit in your room forever, just to avoid me."

"There's plenty of other ways to spend time with me," I scoffed, but considered what he'd said. "Why didn't you say that before? When I yelled at you and broke your plaque?"

"I was too pissed off, if I'm being honest. That thing cost a fortune to replace, and you kind of overreacted."

I blushed and shut my mouth. I really did overreact that day. I rarely lost my temper, unless it was with him.

I scoffed. "Whatever. I was right to be mad."

"Why?" He asked. I clenched my fists and leaned back on the wall, not sure what to say. We were silent for a minute or two, but then he spoke again. "You know, you're cute when you're mad."

I froze. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," He chuckled, and suddenly I felt him standing right in front of me. Now that my eyes had adjusted to the dark, I saw him. He had inched closer to me to the point where he was towering over me, and I swallowed. He smirked down at me. "That's why I love getting on your nerves. It's a good look on you."

"You're...uh, you're delusional," I stammered, and his smirk turned into a grin. He put his hands on either side of my head on the wall, and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Don't think I don't notice those looks you give me," He said softly. His voice sent chills down my spine, and he must have noticed my discomfort, because he laughed.

I bit my lip as he pulled away from my ear and stared into his eyes, too dumbfounded to say anything to him. I did stare at him. A lot. He was so muscular and he had such defined abs, I couldn't help it. I didn't think he'd noticed.

"I don't know what you're—"

He grinned before leaning down the rest of the way, connecting our lips and sending a shock through my body. I didn't pull away. Instead, I melted into the kiss, and let his tongue slide into my mouth. I didn't fight him as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth, and as he pulled his arms away from the wall, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He ran his hands up my shirt, and they were so cold they made me shudder. He smiled against my lips before pulling away and bringing them down to my neck. When he lightly bit down on my collarbone, a moan escaped my mouth. That's when he pressed his knee up between my legs, making me moan again.

"JJ..." I whispered.

He ignored me and continued, running his hands down my body as he brought his lips up to my jaw. When his hands reached my ass, he squeezed, making me jump.

"JJ," I repeated.

He paused and pulled away from me, looking into my eyes. They weren't cold anymore. They were soft. "Yeah?"

I just shook my head and bit my lip. "Please. Not here."

He stared down at me, widening his eyes and quickly pulling away from me. For once in his life, he was flustered. I stayed against the wall, breathing heavily, and leaned my head against it. My heart was moving a mile a minute.

"I don't know what came over me," He looked away from me. "Don't ever talk about this, okay?"

I giggled, and he narrowed his eyes at me. I spoke. "You're embarrassed."

"I'm not," He said sharply. "You just aren't someone I'd normally be with."

I deflated a little, but tried not to show it. "Fair enough."

"Yep."

"How stupid of you."

"Extremely."

We went silent for a minute, and I raised an eyebrow. "Wanna do it again?"

"Mhm," He pulled me towards him and put his lips on mine, but that was all that happened before the door to the room was flung open.

Simon burst out laughing when he saw JJ pressed up against me, and JJ pulled away from me so quickly that I almost lost my balance. He shoved past Simon.

"He never stops talking about you, Casey," Simon explained to me as the other guys started laughing.

I smirked. "Oh really?"

JJ scoffed and stormed away, up the stairs, but I grinned. Simon nudged me. "He'll be back down eventually."

I know, I know. Our fatneek doesn't really have abs, but maybe one day! (We believe in you!) Like I said, this chapter is probably the most heated, so don't get too uncomfortable, will ya? I just figured it closely represented his personality.