ETHAN

-"Death of a Bachelor" By Panic! At the Disco

-"Jealous" By Nick Jonas

"This is ridiculous," I muttered as my hand gripped something in the hat. I pulled it out and sighed when I saw what it was. It was an empty bottle of a protein drink, and I knew who it represented.

I glanced over at Ethan, who was still standing at the bar. He had wide eyes, and a look on his face that looked like he was shocked that he was actually chosen.

I bit my lip, and he scratched his ginger beard. We talked a lot, but I wouldn't consider him that close of a friend.

"Come on, Behz. Let's just get it over with," I muttered. I turned and went straight into the closet, leaning back against the back wall and glancing at my nails while I waited for Ethan to follow me.

He didn't, though. Instead, Harry and JJ both shoved him in, with him protesting and trying to get away. When they forced the door closed, he tried pushing the handle down to get out. He cursed when it wouldn't budge before glancing over at me.

I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms. "You sure put up a fight. Do I stink or something?"

He cleared his throat. "No. No, you're fine, I'm just against this whole thing."

"Why?" Out if all of them, I would have assumed that he would've been the most on board, besides JJ.

He didn't say anything.

I sighed and held my hand out, trying to find him in the very dark room. I felt around, and when my hand found his chest I patted it, blushing and pulling my hand away. "Sorry. Just wanted to know where you were."

He chuckled nervously. "It's fine."

I let out a breath. "So, you work out?"

I could hear the grin on his face. "Have been for a while, thanks for noticing. I used to be fat."

"That's what everyone says," I bit my lip. "It's kind of hard to believe. You should be proud."

He chuckled again, but when it went quiet again, he sighed. "You know the point of this, right? You know why JJ did it?"

"Yep. To make my life miserable."

"Nope," My eyes finally adjusted to the dark as he spoke. He still kept his distance. "He wanted to be the one in here. It's annoying how much he talks about you."

I smirked. "Is someone jealous?"

"I think it's safe to say almost everyone is."

I raised an eyebrow and met his eyes. "Are you?"

He looked me up and down before turning and looking away. He clenched his fists. "So what if I am? Look at you."

I grinned. He liked me. Or at least thought I was attractive. Which was crazy to think, considering I rarely put on makeup and I had paint all over me most of the time.

"We've still got a bit of time," I whispered. He narrowed his eyes in confusion and looked back at me. I continued. "Maybe we can make the most of it?"

He tilted his head, so I rolled my eyes and stepped towards him, cupping his face in my hands and crashing my lips onto his. He quickly pulled away from me, eyes wide, and I blushed.

"I'm—I'm sorry—I just thought—"

He cut me off when he rested his hands on my hips and connected our lips once again, this kiss lasting much longer and becoming much more heated.

He ran his hands down to my thighs and tapped them, signalling for me to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He didn't struggle to hold me up, since I was so much smaller than him.

He didn't hesitate to force his tongue into my mouth, and I gave a hum in surprise. He may have taken the sound as an invitation to go deeper, and I didn't protest when he twirled his tongue around mine. He pushed me up against the wall so he could keep me up while he tangled his hands in my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled his lips away from me and we both opened our eyes, staring at each other. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"You've got no idea how long I wanted to do that."

I smiled. "You're the only one I would've kissed anyway."

As we leaned in to kiss again, the door swung open.

Vik was standing at the door, smirking. "I called it. JJ's going to be pissed."

I raised an eyebrow, but Ethan didn't set me down. Instead, he carried me like that past Vik and out into the main area.

"Fucking get in lads!" He stated in front of everyone. Embarrassed, I widened my eyes and quickly pushed myself off of him, but everyone's eyes were already on us.

Ethan wrapped his arms around me and once again kissed me before I could protest, earning a whistle or two from the others.

Kind of shorter than the others, but 'tis all good. Not really sure what else to say about this chapter if I'm being honest.