A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.

First of all...

OH. MY. GOD!

I missed you guys so much! ♥♥

I LOVE YOU! This book has got 64.1k reads. That's 64,146 reads! 1.8k votes. That's 1843 votes!

I LOVE YOU BITCHES! You are the best!

。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)❤

Sooo.... I decided to change this book into a series.... It's called Regina!

Currently there are 3 parts!

1. Regina Malicious. -Aerowyn & Artorius.

2. Regina Mortale. -Amelie & Kail.

3. Regina Mysterious. -Helena & Darius.

Soooo... Number 1 aka Regina Malicious is about Golden wolf... & Lycan King.

Number 2 aka Regina Mortale is about an extraordinary weak human girl with a past and who lives with werewolves... & Hybrid King.

Number 3 aka Regina Mysterious is about a girl who has an unknown beast, there is no specific being as hers. She is the only one of her kind... & The Werewolf King.

Anyways, I need your help with choosing a cover for Regina Mysterious.

https://www.wattpad.com/1027103359-regina-mysterious-a-n-cover-page-new-name

 ↗ use the link above.

The link of Regina Mysterious: ⬇

https://www.wattpad.com/story/239196277-regina-mysterious

Description of Regina Mysterious:

⬇⬇⬇⬇

"There's a fire in her. If loved correctly, she'll warm your entire life. If abused​, she'll burn them down. That's how powerful the woman in front of me is" - Darius.

"you don't always have to be the damsel in distress. Be the hero of your own story." - Helena.

__________________

Helena Belle Ruiz was kidnapped at such a young age by Rogue Alpha. She was abused by them. But somehow she manages to escape only to run into her mate. The king of werewolves.

Darius Luciano King, has been waiting for his mate ever since he turned 18. But there is one thing about him. He. Hates. Rogues. He loathes them. He despises them.

But when two different worlds clash, sparks ignites. Fire builds and burns anything in their way. Darius is hell bent on not accepting Helena for she is a rogue, while Helena on the other side is determined to stand her ground.

But when a bond created by a force no one can stop, will they be able to stay away from each other?

What will happen when the Rogue Alpha come back crashing into their already disastrous life? And he will not give up on Helena. He will do anything in his power to get Helena back.

What will Darius do? Can he protect her?

But the most important question. Who is Helena exactly? And why does the Rogue Alpha want her so much?

................

Do u like it?

Sooo... I just want to share what my friend said to me with you guys! ☺

"Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were going to do anyway. Just don't let the badness on other bitches make you feel like you have a bad life. Because you might find yourself flying on colours one day and those bitches might be swimming in dirt!

Be am a princess and a baddie. Be your own boss and bowe down to no one but yourself!"

Love 😍

Shai 🥀