Chap 16 - Luna

Aerowyn's pov
______________

I didn't know when I fell asleep. I was still in the forest. I didn't have enough energy in my body to stand up after he threw me with so much force.

I was sitting there and i just fell asleep.

I heard faint footsteps come near. My wolf lifted her head to concentrate on the noise that's disturbing our peace. But the scent that we smelled made her whimper and go back into my mind.

I didn't move. I didn't open my eyes either. I just sat there leaning against the tree. I tried to go back to sleep. I was really tired.

I know I'm being careless. After all I'm in a wood. Who sleeps here anyway. But it's me. And I don't give a shit what others think. Besides I'm not sure if I can stand up without stumbling.

God! I hate Lycan strength. It's as strong as mine if not more.

And to say Artorius is the Lycan king... Oh well. His strength will be more stronger than a normal lycan. Which obviously explains why I'm unable to move.

I am. But I'm tired.

I heard the footsteps coming closer and his scent increased too.

Ugh! Why the heck is he coming this way? Can't I just get some peace? My life is morel like a disaster that I'm in this pack now! I deserve a break!

Besides can't he sense me? If so, why is he even coming this way. Shouldn't he be turning around and choose another path?

I felt the air around me change, clearly informing that his powerful presence.

But i just acted like I'm as sleep. Maybe he will leave me alone then?

I felt him kneel beside me. What the hell is he doing?!

This is Artorius we are talking about! The almighty king!

He would never come near me willingly. He is a jerk who can't accept me as his mate!

Or...

Maybe is he Aris? Well, lets see who it is! If it's Aris, I'll ta-

I felt a finger on my face. It trailed from my forehead to my cheeks and to my jaw and chin. The sparks i was feeling was making it hard for me to not let out a moan, but i managed to hold it in.

I made sure my breathing was normal.

I felt his hands go to my neck and a shiver ran down my body.

Shit. Shit. Did he find out? That I'm awake? Fuck you, Aerowyn! You are such an idiot!

I heard him chuckle. "what am i going to do with you?" his husky voice made me almost melt. God! His voice is so sexy!

I felt him pick me up bridal style.

What the heck is he doing?!

I felt him walk. Guess he doesn't realise I'm awake.

I face was pressed against his chest. I couldn't help but inhale his heavenly scent. Delicious!

It waz completely silent the whole way to wherever he was taking me. But once in a while i will feel his intense gaze on my face. I will hear his hearty chuckle. Or he will sniff my scent and sigh.