A small description

So.... I kinda decided to write a small description to the upcoming chaps.

...🌹.......... 🌹..........🌹 ..........🌹.........🌹..........🌹...

They both are same. Yet so different.

She is ruthless and cruel. But deep down she has a heart of gold. And she will do anything for her pack because they are her family.

He is ruthless and cruel. But unlike her, he has a heart of darkness. And he also will do anything for his pack but only because it's his pack.

She is rejected. He doesn't want a mate.

When two worlds collide sparks ignite. Fire dances, the ice melts and flowers bloom.

She is shocked to find out that she has a second chance.
He is mad that he found who he never wanted. She is determined not to fall. He is determined to stay away from her.

They are both Alphas. Head strong and ruthless. They won't work together. That's what they all said.

But the fate thinks otherwise. And no one can fight it.

There will always come a day coloured with regret and pain. So will this time.

For she is the Golden wolf, she is the Regina Malicious.
For he is the only Lycan alive, he is the Lycan King.

..... 🌺.... 🌺.... 🌺.... 🌺.... 🌺....

What do you think? 🤔

Is it nice?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love 😍

Shai 🥀