Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca

Aerowyn's pov
__________________

"m-my mate. E-ev-il? H-how?" Jaxon looked pained.

"I know it's hard to believe. But this is the truth. If you don't believe look at Rayce." Jacky said.

They looked at Rayce. Rayce face was already covered in white markings.

Esmeralda's hair was fully white. In front of our eyes they transformed into their real from.

Full white hair. White markings on their skin. Claw marks around their neck. I knew their eyes are already white.

"let's do this then. It's going to be difficult, Jax. But remember, this isn't Dani. Our Dani is somewhere. If we are to find her, we have to do this." Duncan said to Jaxon. Jaxon nodded and gulped.

"so my momma is alive? Can I meet her?" Kail asked playing with the locket around his neck.

"yes, baby." I smiled at him. He gave me a bright smile. He is about to meet his real mom after 2 years.

The guys took 'the evil group' to the black doored room. And trust me. That room screamed murder. It was so scary. There were spider webs everywhere. White clothes were in every corner. The whole room was dusty. And somehow it was a bit windy in there.

We locked the door as soon as the evils are put in there. I was holding my chest.

"are you ok?" Ervin asked. I nodded. That was scary.

I called my whole pack. We made them eat the nuts. And thankfully there was no one else.

We went to the garden room. Fiona was already there waiting for us with Dahlia.

When I Kail saw her, his steps flattered.

"m-momma?" he asked hesitantly.

"oh my god. Yes. Yes baby. It's me." Fiona ran towards Kail and wrapped her arms around him. Kail wrapped his arms around Fiona's neck.

I smiled. What a beautiful sight. I looked at the others. They were all smiling.

"you look beautiful." Kail said pulling away. "and you look really handsome, my little prince." Fiona pinched his nose lightly.

She looked at me. "thank you. Thank you so much, Aerowyn!"

"Don't mention it Fiona." I chuckled.

I watched them. It was beautiful.

Kail came and hugged me. "thank you mommy." he said with happy tears in his eyes. "oh baby. Don't cry now. Go. Enjoy your time with momma. I love you." I said and kissed his forehead. "love you too!" he said and went back to Fiona.

.......................

I walked into the purple light and gasped.

There was Artorius and Danicia. They were in there. Just standing. They were crying. Aris was in control of Artorius.

"MATE!" Aris yelled. "Aris."