Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris

You guys probably noticed how I don't write that much Artorius and Aerowyn's times together. I mean couple times. Like dates, just hanging around and stuff.

I'm not good at writing happy couple moments. At least I think so.

So, I just go with dramatic and ups/downs situations.

Hope you gurls/guys understand.

Aerowyn's pov
_______________

It's just how it is. (from previous chap)

............Many days later.............

Things aren't always going as simple as we thought. There will come a very peaceful day, but that's always before the storm.

The news of my shift spread through packs like wild fire and now almost everyone knows. I won't be surprised if everyone knows.

It's the gossip of the year now.

We got calls from the council when they found out about it too. Let's just say they weren't very pleased. But I ended up saying... I quote,

"this is my life. I decide what happens. Not you. Council or not. I don't need this news to be bent around and made it sound like a rumour with no true meaning. Because I don't care. We can't live in fear all the time! We have to face it! So you! Face it! Face the truth too! I'm the GOLDEN WOLF and I want the news to stay the way it already is! Now that everyone knows, I don't have to constantly try to control my beast in check! It's not easy! You don't know anything! So, don't you dare tell me you will help me bend the news into something else and make people believe it's a big fatass lie! This is the truth! And the truth always speaks! And now that it happened, let it be! And know that if you change it, once again there will come a day where everything will come back again! Nothing stays hidden forever!"

Yup, I gave them a little speech. But that shut them up. But when I finished my speech, Artorius burst laughing beside me about moon goddess knows what.

Now secondly, I went back to my pack with everyone that came with me to the Dark Shadow along with my mate. We had an emergency meeting and I told them about me becoming Artorius's luna. They were happy. Then I asked Darren to take the Alpha position which he refused. He said no matter what, I will always be his Alpha.

Since none of my pack members wanted to let me go, Artorius came with an idea.

We decided to join our packs together. We combined our pack name. And named Lupus Tenebris. Now you might be wondering how that is combined. You see...

Lupus Tenebris; Dark Wolf.

My pack was Lupus Auream; Golden Wolf.

His was called Dark Shadow.

Dark + Wolf.

The name in latin is Lupus Tenebris. I know weird. But it's actually unique.

And oh. I demanded something from the council too. I told them how Luciano keeps attacking everyone. I told them everything literally. I had to. And they agreed on what I demanded. Ok. I know it wasn't the best thing. But I did it for the safety of his pack.