Chapter 19

As I laid there battered and broken I felt my bones almost instantly go back together Mira was in front of me shielding me from attacks from the elemental I could still see the holy magic around me as I then thought.

Ryo: (if gajeel can do then so can I.)

I mustered up all of my strength as I started to suck up all of the holy power it hurt but I could feel it starting to bond with me Mira noticed this her eyes widened as she then said.

Mira: *crying* no ryo you've done enough!

This made everyone starting to look at us as I absorbed every bit of holy power I could I slowly stood up as I then saw that everything was refilled my HP stam and mp as I then saw this.

Mode for unlocked Holy water dragon mode.

Details: this mode doubles your power.

As I stood up I had a blue and white aura surrounding me as I then ran at the elemental as I then jumped in to the air.

3rd person POV.

Ryo ran at it the elemental as he then used.

Ryo: HOLY WATER DRAGON ROOAAR!!!!

Right as he sent it sting did this.

Sting: WHITE DRAGON ROOAAR!!!

It hit it on both sides it finally room damage as ryo then ran at it and used.

Ryo: HOLY WATER DRAGON PALM STRIKE!!!

He it over and over as gildarts then noticed something so important as he looked closely at ryo's arms as he hit the elemental it was definitely effecting it but every time ryo would hit it there would be a snap as he saw movement in his arms he saw the tears running down his eyes he finally realized.

Gildarts: no that power it's breaking his arms every single punch and his other power is instantly healing it ryo stop!

This caught everyone's attention.

Ryo's POV.

It hurts so much but if I can't even defeat this then I could never look up to him as I then used this.

Ryo: HOLY WATER DRAGON SACRED ART.

Sheila: ryo please.

Ryo:  HOLY WATER DRAGON TORRENTIAL ROOOAAAR!!!!!!!!

I felt blood come out of my mouth as I then smacked to the ground by it I then saw this.

-800 HP!

As I slowly got up I was tackled to the ground by Shelia as she looked at me with tears in her eyes I said.

Ryo: *crying* let me go I can fight!

Sheila: *crying* no I won't I can't see you hurt yourself like that any more we can handle this! 

Just then I heard.

Gajeel: it looks like you could use some help kid.

I saw gajeel at the corner of my eye as he then said.

Gajeel: let me take care of things for now kid.

He walked towards the elemental as it was already looking towards him I saw gajeel he looked mad.

Gajeel: you pissed off the wrong guy you want a Dragon I'm going to show you what an angry one looks like!

Just then he clapped his hands together and he used as Sheila helped me up never letting me go.

Gajeel: IRON DRAGON SACRED ART!!!!

Gildarts: way to show off gajeel.

Just then a big ass sword the same size as the elemental came out of gajeels hands.

Gajeel:  KARMA DEMON IRON GOD SWORD!!!!!

He then hit the beast with the attack it shook the ground making both me and Sheila go to our knees as he hit the elemental  it blocked it with both of it's arms but that left it open as sting saw an opportunity and covered himself in his holy aura and jumped in to the beast grabbing the guy as he then grabbed the guys head and started to seal his power temporarily then all I saw was black.

Time skip.

As I slowly woke up I heard.

Mira: so gajeel what are you doing here?

Gajeel: after I got back from a quest the master told me to come here to check on ryo.

Levy: hey don't lie you heard ryo got sent on a dangerous quest and you rushed out of the guild to get here.

Lily: indeed like a dragon with it's Kim the older ones look out for the younger ones.

Gajeel: take that back I don't look out for anyone!!!

Levy: *teasingly* oh not even for me gajeel?

Gajeel: *light blush* what do you shad up!

Levy: *giggles*

I was on something soft I sniffed the air to see who it was I can tell who is the closest to me with my nose I can tell I remember what they all smell like as I took the sniff I smelled the scent of cherry's I knew Sheila was the nearest to me so that meant I was using her lap as a pillow I then started to listen in to the conversations around me.

Lyon: he may be young and inexperienced put he has incredible battle potential.

Gildarts: I still can't believe what he did.

Elfman: in his eyes he did what he thought was right we have no right to judge him on that.

Sting: not to mention it's my fault if I would have thought of the outcome before hand then this wouldn't have happened.

Mira: we aren't blaming you sting we didn't know that elementals had an ability like that.

Rogue: he's tough he'll live.

Lisanna: yes if anyone is at fault it's me.

Wakaba: no don't say that its no ones fault he choose to do what he did for a chance to take that elemental down if anything we should be proud of him*puffs cigar* he broke his bones over and over again to fight for us if you ask me there is no greater friendship then that if he is willing to do that *puffs cigar* imagine how highly he thinks of us he trusts us so much that he was willing to give his bones in order to give us a chance in my opinion he is the Embodiment what fairy tail is I'm proud to have as a guild member and as a friend.

I then heard Sheila.

Sheila: but he shouldn't have to do that we could have handled it.

Juvia: in his eyes that is what he thought was right.

Mira: Sheila what ryo did was for the love of his guild his friends can you understand that.

Sheila: *pouting* I'm not a child I understand.

I then slowly opened my eyes to be met with Beautiful blue eyes as I say.

Ryo: well I mean I did it for my friends nothing more.

Just then I heard gajeel.

Gajeel: *mad* you little turd you've beeen listening this whole time!

Ryo: hehehe.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: what quests should he go on?

Author: what kind of familiars should he get?