chapter 5

As I was laying my head down on the table in the corner I heard another chair at the table I was at get sat in and I heard.

Gajeel: kid.

I looked up at him.

Ryo: what.

Gajeel: you got a place to stay.

Ryo: the guild's medical room.

Gajeel: oh you don't have a place of your own.

Ryo: no I don't.

Gajeel: I think I might be able to help you.

Ryo: and how's that.

Gajeel: follow me.

I do so.

Small time skip.

We was at the edge of town and when we got there there was a oldish looking cabin there it had a sign in front of it that said for sale it looked run down but it was only $5,000 just then I hear gajeel.

Gajeel: if you decide to get this then I'll help you out with it as an apology for trying to get you to fight me lily and levy say's I should apologize and we'll I don't like saying it so.

I rolled my eyes as I say.

Ryo: I guess I got to get more money Quest's here's I come.

Small time skip.

I was looking at the Quest's and I see this one.

Quest: find my kids cat.

Details: our cat is missing we can't find him we've tried for over 2 months there is a picture of our cat when you except the quest.

Rewards: 100 exp/ $300/ 1 skill book.

Quest level: F.

I took this one and I go over to mirajane and I say to get her attention.

Ryo: mirajane I wanna take this quest.

She turned to me and smiled as I handed her the quest she then went behind the counter and pulled out a box she opened the box and took out a small picture of a cat it was black with a white head and half of it's tail is white she handed the picture to me and said.

Mirajane: good luck.

Ryo: thanks.

I say as I started to leave.

Time skip.

4 hour's later.

I was trying to see if I could smell the cat but I wasn't getting anything until I heard a small meow.

I whipped my head around to see the cat I'm looking for I ran to it but it ran away from me I chased after it went through ally ways and streets alike I then used to get to the cat.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!

I then was able to catch up to the cat and grabbed it as I was taking it to the owner I got scratched by it I looked at it and said.

Ryo: do that again I'll make you in to kung pao chicken.

It then quit trying to get away and I got it back to the owner and his kid's.

Owner: thank you so much.

Ryo: it was nothing.

He signed my quest and I left when I got back I have it to mirajane as she gives me my rewards.

Mirajane: here you go ryo good job.

Ryo: thanks.

I say as she give me a small bag of coins and I see.