chapter 3

Time skip.

Me and wendy was currently talking about different things when we saw the door open and I see.

He saw us and came over he had his hand out for me I shook his hand.

Makarov: I'm master makarov of the fairy tail guild your ryo right.

Ryo: yeah.

Makarov: it's nice to meet you son do either of you know where porlyusica is.

Wendy points to a back room as he says.

Makarov: thank you Wendy would you 2 mind going outside I want to talk to her alone.

I nodded and we both got up and went outside we heard yelling from porlyusica and crashing I look at wendy.

Ryo: ummmmmmmmmm.

Wendy: um this happens a lot with him and her.

Ryo: oh ok.

Small time skip.

After a lot of incoherent shouting mister makarov came out with what looked like a bunch of bumps on his head and I heard him ask.

Makarov: so ryo would you like to come with us we can give you food and shelter and if you want we can give you a guild emblem.

Ryo:*excited* really that would be so cool!

He looks up at me with a closed eyed smile and says.

Makarov: great let's go home then.

Me and wendy both out up our opposite arm and sat in a really cheery voice.

Wendy/ryo: ok!

Makarov:*chuckles*

Just then I hear him him say.

Makarov: hmm I think you may need some better clothes let's go get you some.

Time skip.

After a while I picked a lot a shorts tee shirts jeans and sweat pants I also got a bit of armor I threw away the old stuff I had and put on the new stuff mister makarov also got me a knife.