chapter 6

I knew I was fucked but I gulped and I used observe on it.

Observe:

Race: wolf humanoid.

Level: 13

HP: 300/300

Stamina: 500/500

MP: 100/100

Strength: 13

Endurance: 8

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 5.

I then threw a rock at it's face as I do it hit it's mark and it whipped it's head towards me as I yell to the people.

Ryo: get out of here hurry I can handle this.

I say while I had a blue aura of my water Dragon Slayer magic around me I saw them nod and run off the wolf thing looked at where it heard they go to I took that as my chance and I used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!

I ran at it and when I got to it I used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON RAPID KICKS!

I then hit it in both shoulders I then kicked it in the stomach about 5 Times as I then kicked it in it's head sending it backwards but it used it's claws to scratch the ground and to launch at me I didn't expect that it then used it's claws before I could get out of the way to scratch my head I felt blood starting to come out but just then I felt it use it's claws to stab in to my stomach it didn't go all the way through as it pulled out of me it started to go towards the people I tried to save as I fell on to the I saw.

-100 HP!

I wasn't dead yet I slowly tried to get up as I do so I pull out my knife and I used the knife I threw it at it's back I saw it go in to it's back it let out a howl I then used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!

I ran at it before It turned around and I kicked the knife deeper in to it's back as it fell down I grabbed the knife a d twisted it killing it then noticed I had blood slowly coming out of my body from my stomach as I saw I was very slowly gaining health back I grabbed a branch of a tree and I used it to stabilize myself a bit better as I entered town I could hear whisper's about how I looked like a lot of people came over wanting to help but I declined them I'll be fine.

Small time skip.

As I get to the doors of the guild I saw I was back up to full health but I still had a hole in my stomach it hurt like a bitch on a stick I could feel it slowly mending itself I think it's cause of this gaming abilities I then opened the door to the guild as I do so a lot of people turned to see me as soon as mirajane did I hear this is also what they see.