chapter 13

Just then a purple magic circle was under him as a flash of light came over us I sheilded my eyes and when the light went away we see this.

He looked at his hands as he gasped I saw master makarov go wide eyes at this.

Author: without the sword.

Ryo: can you talk?

???: Y-yes.

Ryo: my name is ryo I'm guessing you still wish to be with us?

???: Master.

He then went to one knee as I swear dropped a little I then hear him say.

???: Give me a name it will show that our bond is true.

Ryo: fine I'll name you hmm zaryusu.

???: Zaryusu I love it.

Ryo: ok then.

I saw mira look over as she is then came over.

Mira: I'm curious ryo how do you do this that spell I mean.

Ryo: it just came to me when kohaku wanted to be my familiar but it has a whole day cool down I think that's something those people who kidnapped me put in me but I'm not fully sure.

I saw her nod in understanding and a small look of pity she then left and I then asked.

Ryo: so zaryusu what do you like eating?

Zaryusu: I like fish 🐟 and chicken 🐔 master.

I nodded I then said.

Ryo: come on let's get you your guild emblem.

We went over to mira she already had it out with a small smile as she then asked.

Mira: ok zaryusu where do you want it and what color would your like it?

He then points to his chest and says.

Zaryusu: I want it here on my chest and I would also like it purple also is there any way to make it bigger?

Mira: yes just think how big you want it and it should do it.

I saw zaryusu nod as mira placed it on his chest once she took it off there was a dark purple emblem that covered almost all of his chest as mira then says.

Mira: congratulations your a wizard of fairy tail now.

I saw him nod as she then went on her way we then went over to the door and I say to them.

Ryo: ok let's go get you a bed 🛌 zaryusu.

I saw him nod as we do was going to the shop I asked him.

Ryo: so do you know how to use any weapons.

I saw him look at his hands as he then says while gripping his hands.