Chapter 9

Your hand gripped the door knob tightly as a wave of hope washed over you. This was it, freedom was just moments away. All you had to do was turn the door knob and push the door open, and you'd be free from all this chaos you had put yourself in. Your knuckles were white from how hard you were gripping the knob, you wrist was about to twist it when you suddenly suffered a hard blow to the back of your knee, causing you to scream as you stumbled, your body meeting with the dusty carpeted floor. You eyes tried to adjust to the darkness that surrounded your helpless form. Soft footsteps approached your quivering body before your hair was tugged violently, causing you to yelp at the pain that slowly began to grow on your scalp from the hard pull.

Chucky didn't let go, tugging harder as he pulled your face closer to him. "You didn't think you'd get away from me that easy, did ya?" He asked, chuckling darkly, his light blue eyes practically glowing in the dark as they stared down at you. "Ch... Chucky, I... I wasn't... I didn't-" you stuttered, failing to form a proper sentence or find an excuse for your actions. You inhaled, the smell of blood from his latest kill filling your lungs from his clothes. "Save the excuses, doll... Lying isn't gonna help ya get out of this... " he cut you off, his wicked tone causing you to whine slightly, following another hard pull of the lock of your hair he had so forcefully gripped in his palm. "Now..." He continued, lowly "I don't like it when people lie to me... Not one bit... " He told, his dark silhouetted figure shaking it's head before letting go of your hair, causing you to calm down slightly, feeling the pain in your scalp slowly fade.

His hand then pushed against your throat, unexpectedly, gripping it hard and taking you by surprised, causing you to gasp in reaction to this, not knowing that it just might be the last proper breath of air you could've inhaled into your lungs.

Your vision began to focus in the dark, seeing his demented face only inches away from yours caused you to sob in horror, tears forming and burning in your eyes. You couldn't really pin point if it was because his fingers practically dug deep into your skin or because of how terrified he made you feel, basically dominating over you.

You didn't dare move a limb or muscle, so petrified to the point where you actually felt paralyzed and unable to move as he hovered over you. Your head was now pressed firmly against the cold hard wall, as you tried so hard to breathe in. You cheeks were now wet with a mixture of sweat and tears, the inside of your mouth being filled with an irony taste that you feared would be blood.

He used his free hand to take out his knife, causing your eyes to widen as he placed it only inches away from your terrified face, your blood shot eyes stared up at him, seeing the twisted grin of amusement he had plastered as he darkly chuckled seeing you so helpless and scared.

"Ya know what happens when people try to fuck with me?" He questioned, his accent thick and his knife already hinting at the answer. He brought the blade closer to your face, causing you to try moving away, sobs escaping your quivering lips as you felt the sharp coldness press hard against your tender cheek. You didn't move, afraid of getting cut if you did so.

"They get hurt... Real fucking bad..." He answered his own question, pressing his knife harder onto your cheek. You could feel his grip on your neck loosen ever so slightly, just enough for you to breathe in quick and short breaths of air, just enough for you to stay conscious.

"Chucky, please... I... I'm sorry... It.. it was a mistake... " You managed to sound, he didn't react in the slightest to your pleas, you could even hear him sound a faint scoff , mockingly. "I... I won't do it again... I promise... " You continued, nodding reassuringly as you tried to convince him through your suffocated voice that sounded from your slightly grasped windpipe.

"see, I wanna believe you... " He said, an evil smile playing on his lips. "but I don't... " He shook his head.

He removed the knife from your cheek, bringing it up high, so that it pointed at your chest. Your eyes widened, fearing that this would be one of the last moments of life you had left. Was this how it was going to end? Being stabbed to death by a killer doll in a dusty motel room? Your fingers grasped the hand that he held to your throat, scratching them and trying so hard to pry him off so you could get out of the way and prevent yourself from being stabbed. Needless to say, his strength still overpowered you, and you even brought yourself to question how the fuck this was even possible, since he was literally a doll and not to mention, shorter and much smaller than you.