Chapter 12

"It's not nice to steal." She heard a child like sweet toned voice cheerfully lecture, causing her to look down at the doll, flinching as she noticed it's electric blue eyes staring up at her, it's expression seeming to change from how it looked previously, now showing a menacing look that left her anxiously scared, questioning her own sanity. She backed away from the doll, watching as it's almost life liked glassy eyes followed her, causing her breathing to hitch in uneasiness as she squeeked in utter shock, not fully understanding what folded out before her.

"Now hand the cash over before things get... Messy.." The doll spoke again, this time, threateningly, voice rougher and lower, sounding no where near to how it sounded just a few seconds ago, which only caused the woman to pause for a moment, processing what she had just witnessed before screaming out in horror, terrifiedly turning around and proceeding to run away.

She tried running, almost reaching the door as her hand extended out towards it's knob, desperately trying to grab a hold of it before before feeling her ankle receive a hard pull, causing her to plummet onto the floor, her body dragging against the carpeted surface as she cried out, seeing her one and only way to escape move farther away from her as she was pulled back. Her finger nails dug into the fabric of the carpet, trying to pull herself from the firm grasp she felt on her ankle. She didn't dare look back, afraid of what she was to be met with if she did so, her watery eyes fixed on the door of the room.

Her eyes squeezed shut, praying and hoping that all of this was just a dream and that she would wake up in any second in the comfort of her bed. She felt the pressure on her ankle fade, getting the impression that it was let go.

The side of her body was kicked, forcing her to flip over so that she was now facing the ceiling, before a cold sharp item pressed itself onto her neck right after. She didn't want to open her eyes, keeping them shut was the only thing being able to bring comfort to her, making her feel somewhat safe. But not being able to see what was going on, opened room for frightening assumptions and thoughts, and that's when she began to feel fear once again. She inhaled sharply,the relief she once felt disappearing as fast as it appeared. She tried so hard to stay still, her body shaking uncontrollably in fear of what was going to happen next. The collar of her uniform was then tugged roughly, almost lifting her all the way up to her shoulders.

Her eyes finally opened, seeing the doll she had just previously picked up, standing over her frightened form. She quivered seeing it's scarred up face not too far away from hers, along with the twisted expression it held that showed no remorse for what it did and what it was about to do. She let out another frightful scream, begging it to not hurt her and other inaudible pleas that the doll was growing tired of hearing.

"CAN IT!" Chucky roared, cutting her hysterical screaming off, annoyed at her ear piercing wails. She stopped immediately, trying her best to contain her sobs from being heard. "Hand it over." He demanded, watching as her eyes stared down at the money she gripped so tightly in her palm that shook uncontrollably. "NOW!" He roared once again, causing her to quickly pass it into his small hand, feeling saddened and upset at the fact that she couldn't keep the cash, that wasn't even hers to begin with. He stared down at it in pride, shoving the cash back into his pocket before turning his attention back to her immediately.

He debated on whether killing her was a good option right now, something he had never really done before. He didn't know for sure how long the duration of him staying in the motel would be, he was most likely gonna stay another night, and having a corpse in the centre of the room while he slept in it was unpleasant to say the least. Plus, he figured you were probably traumatized enough as it was with all the shit going on, and coming back to a middle aged woman dead on the floor wasn't pleasing for anyone to come back to. He sighed, annoyed at the fact that he couldn't have just ended the bitch's life, right here, right now. But if it was for the better, then so fucking be it. He hoped she knew how lucky she was.