Chapter 24

Your eyes blinked open as you awoke from your slumber. They strained, being met with nothing but the hot rays of light that poured over your face. The uncomfortable feel of the excruciatingly hot sun burnt at your skin directly from above your car. You sounded a groan, stretching and trying to move your face away from the bright light that heated your skin, not really putting in much effort at it, being too sleepy to do anything much to escape the heat.

A few strands of hair stuck to your sweaty face in response to your movements, causing you to sound out another groan of annoyance as you tried to move your hand to gently brush it away.  Your eyes shot open as soon as you realized you couldn't, frantically looking around your surroundings and attempting to move as you felt the tight and itchy grasp of something wrapped around the both of your wrist, realizing that they were tied to the back of your seat, restraining you.

You sounded a loud scream, assuming that Andy must've found the both of you and was  back to fulfill his promise to kill you.

“God, shut the fuck up already!!" The familiar voice of the possessed toy barked from beside you, causing you to refrain from screaming even more, confusion swallowing you whole as you tried to process what was going on.

You turned your head to look at the red headed doll, seeing him snicker in amusement as he toyed with something between his two small hands. Your eyes immediately landed on it, only to realize it was your phone.

“Hey!! What the hell is going on?!" you questioned him furiously, tugging at the rope that bound you wrists together as you sounded a growl, feeling your shoulders and arms ache in response to your un-thought out movements.

“Doesn't feel nice, does it? Getting something taken away from you without warning... " he taunted, waving the device at you annoyingly as he spiralled into another fit of manic laughter at you attempts to break loose by struggling. 

“How did you even- Where did you get the rope from!?" You questioned, looking behind your seat and getting a small glimpse of the well-tied knot that prevented you from breaking free.

“Found it in the backseat, along with all the other shit you had lying around back there. " He stated, signalling to the back smugly, the tone of his voice dripped with pride at his actions and it only infuriated you even more.

“What do you even want with it? You don't even know how to use the damn thing!! " You struggled harder, the fear of him dropping or damaging it fueled your motive to break free. His eyes tore away from the device's screen, moving up to meet your face as he squinted slightly, fueling you with fear.

“Could say the same about you with my knife... I'd do a better job threatening someone with a fucking toothpick!" He insulted, smirking in amusement as he saw the expression of both anger and confusion crawl onto your face.

“Chucky! Can you just... Please explain why you're doing this already!?" You pushed your legs to the floor, trying to push yourself up and set yourself in a more comfortable sitting position, only hurting your back even more as you whimpered.

“I don't have to explain shit to you!" He responded, pointing the phone in your direction intimidatingly almost as if he were threatening you with it.

“You know this is pointless, right? You don't even know my password!"

It eased you mind, knowing that fact. A part of you only said it to confirm it to yourself, and you smiled in relief at this. But the sly grin he held as he heard you words made your stomach drop. Did he take it as a challenge? Or was that smile a sinister way of telling you he had already figured it out.

“oh, but here's the thing, doll - I do. "

Every ounce of calmness you had just let yourself feel subsided as your eyes widened, wanting to call his bluff but feeling uncertain if he was lying or not. He had that ability, the power to say something so confidently that it sounded too genuine to be untruthful. But how could he have unlocked it?