[ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶: 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈 ]

Fᵢᵣₛₜ dₐy ᵢₙₛᵢdₑ ₜₕₑ ₕₒₜₑₗ!

____________________________________________________________________________

Tossing and turning around your bed, you woke up only to feel Fat Nuggets snuggling his face against your cheek while making some happy noises once he sees that you're finally awake. Blinking away the blurriness of the sight of an unfamiliar ceiling, you struggled to sit up, not noticing yourself going to drop dead again back on the bed, causing Fat Nuggets to hastily catch you from behind while he tries his best to push you back up again as he huffs with a snort.

Stretching your limbs as you yawn, you quietly thanked Fat Nuggets for helping you wake up. Which he happily oinks back.

"Hehe, aren't you adorable, Nuggs." You pet him, getting out of your shared bed and quickly changed into something you're comfortable on wearing outside. Once done, Fat Nuggets has gone back to his own bed and rest since he isn't really allowed to be let out to begin with. Bidding farewell to the pig, you finally exited the room.

Closing the door behind you, you unconsciously bumped onto someone—

"O-Ow— Watch where ya goi— Huh?!"

"Oh, hi Husker."

You smiled up to see an acquaintance of Alastor who was staring wide eyed at you for unknown reason, this made you cock your head to side as you gave him a look of innocence of what's wrong. Brushing him off, you caught a glimpse of Angel leaning against the balcony and quickly excused yourself from Husk. He was about to grab your attention back to him, but then hesitated by the time Alastor passes by, giving him a mischievous grin.

Husk was never amused by this in the slightest...

"Why, hello Husker, my friend! Such a great morning to wake up to!!" Alastor's radio voice preached both Husk's sensitive ears, causing him to groan in annoyance and gave him the finger along with a glare. Nevertheless, the cat demon couldn't help but reply.

"I've seen those two together ever since we got here... are they eve— What the hell?"

Hearing something snapping beside him, Husk then looks over to Alastor and sees him having this dark aura surrounding Alastor while his crimson eyes are narrowing at the sight of you and Angel spending time together. Then immediately, he casually returns back to his old self and grins back at Husk as if nothing became off about him.

"So, tell me— Has one of our dear guest have a room of theirs? If so, let me know!" The radio demon asks Husk with the slightest amount of curiosity that he could manage to hear from him, this only made him raise a brow though.

"That's what I was about to fucking ask..." Husk huffs, frustrated. "I thought you at least knew they share the same goddamn room." He adds. Suddenly, he feels a deadly aura from his side, causing him to look back at where Alastor was suppose to be only to see him completely vanished.

Looking from side to side, twisting his head from every direction, he then catches Alastor striding his way towards both of your and Angel's direction. "Oh, crap..." He curses under his breath and sweatdrops, wondering of what might Alastor plans to do today.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chatting and laughing with Angel, both you and him never noticed someone approaching from behind.