[ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻: 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃 ]

____________________________________________________________________________

"So, this guy goes by the name "Angel Dust" is taking care of you, huh?" A tall lanky figure asks curiously, sitting beside you on a balcony of you and Angel's apartment.

"Yeah! Even though I was a complete stranger to him, he didn't hesitate to bring me home along with him!!" You answered back, beaming from the memory. The unknown cloaked demon chuckled at your words, looking off to somewhere far away in thought.

"That's good, then. It's too bad I wasn't able to make it..." They whispered the last part to themself, barely reaching your ears. You hummed at them, showing that you didn't understand what they said. They just shrugged and told you it was nothing.

"Only if I could've known..."

____________________________________________________________________________

As soon as all of you got out out of the limo, Vaggie and Angel kicked the door open first then entered the empty hotel without any argument. Angel still held your hand all the way in then soon lets go of you to look for something to eat. You watched him bend over to a small fridge or freezer and took a box of popsicles from inside, from the way you see it, it was obvious that the popsicles have already slightly worned and melted for quite a while now.

For a moment, you glanced back at Charlie and felt bad for her at the moment. Angel notices your staring so he turned, grinning at you. "Hey, want some pop? I doubt it'll be enough to feed the wayward soldiers with these, but I'm pretty sure it's better than nothing for ya." Angel chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood up from the sight of both you and Charlie's down expression but it didn't work. Laughing awkwardly, Angel then starts approaching you both and reached out a hand to put it on your shoulder.

By the time you looked at him, Angel shakes his head then looks at you, as if telling you to leave her be while tugging on your arm pleadingly. But you shook your head, clearly signalling him that you wanna help her as best as you can.

Hesitantly, Angel shrugs and lets you be while walking off to sit on a couch that's near Vaggie. Watching him for a moment, you noticed Charlie taking off towards the door with a phone in hand. Worried, you followed her and saw her exit through the door before you could go outside with her. You were about to open it until you heard her talking to someone, assuming it would be on her phone, you then heard her call her mom as she leaves a voice message with a depressing sigh along with the sound of her figure sliding down the door.

After her conversation. Carefully, you decided it was best to open the door slowly and asked if she's alright. Obviously, she wasn't, so you gave yourself a mental smack on the forehead for that question. However, she smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. No need to worry about it, hahaha!" Charlie answered, only causing you to look at her doubtfully. Awkwardly, Charlie laughed, trying to reassure you it's really nothing. However, you stared at her with an 'are you sure?' look intensely. So reluctantly, she sighed and finally gave in.

After a while of explaining what she's been going through, you easily understood her situation and tried comforting her by rubbing her back soothingly. All you could do right now was to ease her from her worries at the very least. "Ah well, phew... It's not really a big deal. I'm fine now, thanks for listening." Charlie said while wiping her face from tears, trying to sound more convincing only to herself rather than to you. Not buying she's alright at all, you hummed in thought of cheering the princess up.

Finally, you snapped your fingers, causing Charlie to turn her gaze at you as you got an idea. A bit of a genocidal idea.

"So Katie was a bitch about your interview, right?!" You asked, eyes glinting as you shift in front of her. "Yeah?" She answers unsure, tilting her head from your sudden question. "If she's in the way of your goals, want me to execute her?!-" Said you in a very cheerful tone, causing Charlie to get shocked by your words. "What?! No! I mean, I'd love that- but no!!-" Charlie cut you off, eyes widening from what you just said.

She couldn't even believe how calm you looked when you mention about killing someone with a cool atmosphere. "Hmm? Why not?" You tilted your head innocently, Charlie thought it was adorable but shook her head from the sight and continued what she's about to say. "Well... I'd actually, uh...rather prefer sorting things in a more humane way." She stated. "It's hell though, I doubt killing one person would cause any different." You casually said like it's very normal, but Charlie sweatdropped at your statement.

Sighing, Charlie opened her mouth to speak again. "The whole point of this project I'm making is to prove demons can become clean soooo, I need you guys to avoid doing..." She paused for a second to look for the right words. "Let's just say...such genocidal things??" She laughs awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. You just looked dumbfoundly back at her, trying to understand.

"Well, if that's how you want it, I can't really go against it but I guess everything's fine as long as you manage everything here!!" You replied, making Charlie blush a fifty shades of red while she politely denies it with her hand twirling a piece of her hair. "Oh please, I should be the one thanking you for giving this project a chance! Especially on a very desperate time like this..." Charlie whispered, still flustered as she spoke. You didn't mind it, then smiled back at her.

"I like how you thought of this project though! Who would've thought the princess herself would do this?!! It's really an honor to be the very first participant to partake in this, believe me!!"

You beamed at Charlie, causing her to stare at you with wide eyes for a while then couldn't help but feel her face get hot from the sight of you saying her those kind words. Twisting her head to avoid your eyes, she hid her reddened face with her hands and faced her back towards you while internally screaming.

'I'm still in hell, right?! This must be hell, yes! But why do I feel like I'm witnessing an angel here?!?!' Charlie yelled internally, while you dumbfoundly watched her odd behavior and attempted to get her attention.

Unbeknownst to the both of you, a tall figure waits patiently around the corner and listened closely from the sight that is beholding. Radio static noises could possibly be heard if one pays attention, but no one did. And so, the unknown demon waited.

"How...deliciously entertaining."

[End of chapter 5]

____________________________________________________________________________

Oh boi o boi o bOI-

The radio demon will be joining sooner or later and i can't wait to add him here

Ah yes, the more, the merrier

Amirite-

Anyways am so goddamn sry for the very long wait!!! Online classes r rly harsh djshsndjskdhajs

But that's no excuse so am still sry : [

A/n