[ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿: 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝚄𝙽𝙴 ]

As Alastor was about to finish the last phrase of his song, an enormous explosion suddenly comes bursting through the wall of the building, causing all of you to stop everything and peek outside the busted concrete wall. You were the last one to join in all of them and followed behind Angel as he was watching in front. Since their tall figures blocked you from getting a clear view to see who caused the explosion, you tugged on Angel's hand to ask, only to see him jolt in shock and calmed down once he sees you.

"Ah, it's just you, [n/n]."

"Soooo who caused the ruckus??"

Somehow when you said that, Angel sort of awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head then tries blocking your view with his lanky figure. But being persistent you are, you pushed your way through him then finally saw who Alastor was talking to.

"We meet yet again, Alastor!" A very familiar tone of voice speaks up along with a hiss, making you look up to see the person inside their own machinery kind of ship. You stand corrected, it was the serpent demon none other than, Sir Pentious.

"Do I know you?" Alastor tilts his head in question, unclear if he's serious about his words or acting for that matter as you stared dumbfoundly at him. Even others are slightly dubious by it, well, except for Angel who's smirking. As he said that, you could see Sir Pentious fume with anger and was about to continue speaking but stops himself abruptly by the time he catches a glimpse of your figure between Angel and Alastor.

"Hey... Wait a sec, I know you!" The serpent demon points an accusing finger towards you, you tried giving him a friendly wave but Angel grabs your hand and stops you from doing so while Alastor moves in front of you as if to hide you from him. Seeing this, it only made Sir Pentious groan in annoyance then yelled some incoherent words that were not familiar to you and disappeared back inside his ship.

"Whatever! I will just force my way in there... And this time, I have the element of... SURPRISE!"

You hear him shout those words, followed by his mocking laugh as he quickly starts the engine of his invention. You were a bit impressed about how he could manage to build such thing, so you couldn't help but mutter to yourself. "He really built this himself? Impressive." You mumbled, putting a finger on your chin, not noticing how Alastor was looking at you from the corner of his eyes then chuckles lowly.

"Oh, i̘̮̓͒t'͍͓̄̔s̙͚͌̈́ ̗̓t̻͓̿̊ó͇ǫ̲̂͊ ͚̩̒̏b͎̈̿ͅad ̼̗͒͑i͖͖̇̓t͚̰̋̿'͖̈́̀͢s ̟̀̇ͅa͓̱̐̎l͈̿l ̬̗̽̚g͉̓o̩̲̐͋in̡̪̔̒g̛̻ tõ͚ ̮͙̑̿w̮̄a̩̾s̛̙͋͜t̖̂͌͢e ̤̟͋͝th̼͂e̪̔͌͜n͖̓.̢͑̒ͅ.͍̉.̙̈́"

As Alastor mumbled those words, you saw him unleash one- two, no- actually...more tendrils than he needs to summon and easily destroys Sir Pentious's ship within a shot and barely had any trouble going along with it. You were mildly surprised by this, but your face doesn't show it. However, the others were extremely left in shock by this then stared wide eyed at Alastor who was still grinning menacingly back at where Sir Pentious once were.

"Woah..." You subconsciously whispered, making it barely enough for someone to hear you, but Alastor did anyway. There was still a moment of dead silence, until Alastor finally speaks up with the same exact cheerful tone he has ever since you met him then turns to face all of you.

"Well I'm starved!! Now who wants some jambalaya?!" He says, spreading both of his arms wide as he proceeds to walk pass all of you. "My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya. In fact, it nearly killed her!! Ah ha ha ha!" He laughs, still facing forward towards the hotel as the others soon followed.