[ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾: 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 ]

ₕᵤₛₖₑᵣ

____________________________________________________________________________

As Alastor still firmly holds your shoulder, you stared back at him with an unreadable look and just stayed quiet. You aren't really sure what to answer to his question but either way, you already bet he'll be summoning his other so-called friend anyways. So, what's the harm on finding out.

As the Radio demon awaits for your response with patience, you put a finger on your chin as if to think deeply in thought and hummed. Soon enough, you just gave Alastor a smile and nodded back at him with barely any hesitation. Receiving it as a yes, Alastor chuckles amusingly at your answer and leaned away to fix himself for another summon.

"I like that response coming from you, my dear. Really eager, and with no slightest of hesitation nor fear of thinking what I might summon." He chuckled. "Worry not, I won't take any advantage of that." He added, grinning wider if possible.

As he moves away, soon enough, another unfamiliar demon appears within a static in thin air by his unique abilities but this time, he summoned who appears to be...a cat whose fur are mostly black and white with wings attached on their back. 

You watched them play with their poker cards for a moment then see them frustratingly look around as their eyes soon lands on Alastor then point an accusing finger back at him, looking really unimpressed in his situation.

"YOU." They shot a glare to the overlord who's unsurprisingly unbothered by it.

"Ah! Husker, my good friend! Glad you could make it." Alastor answers casually as if they were pals, but the other acts like otherwise.

"Don't you husker me, you sonavabitch. I was about to win the whole damn clock!" The demon who looks to be a cat yelled grumpily, gesturing at his poker game with a severely annoyed look. Nonetheless, Alastor didn't seem to care about it and just greeted him. "Good to see you, too!" With that, the guy named Husk(er) Groaned and facepalmed harshly and spoke up.

"The hell do ya want with me this time...?"

And so, their little 'reunion' started. Whilst you watched them curiosly from a couple centimetres away, afraid you might disturb them if you join in. Seeing you have nothing to do, Angel noticed this and finally made his way towards you and put one of his hands on your head, ruffling your hair while he smiles at you.

"Aye, babe. Ya tired? Could carry ya back into our room if ya want-"

"Nah, I'm fine! Only a bit bored, I guess? But I seem fine, actually everything is."

You smiled, making him return the same one and chuckled. "Yeah, right. Ya always are a mystery anyways." He laughs, giving you a friendly pat. You were about to say something back to him, but then a commotion erupted somewhere nearby the reception desk. So you turned your attention back to where Husk and Alastor were, only to see Vaggie yelling profanities about not allowing alcohol beverages in the hotel while pointing a finger towards Husk angrily.

The sight made you sweatdrop a bit and was about to turn to Angel, in which you see him being love strucked by the new member of the staff. This made you stare at him with a deadpanned expression, thinking 'Typical Angel...' since you already know that he's indeed into guys.