[ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽: 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙵𝙵 ]

ₙᵢffₜy

____________________________________________________________________________

As you watched Angel and Vaggie trying to engage Alastor in a fight inside the reception area whilst Charlie attempted to calm both of them down to avoid causing further more disasters that has already happened. You on the other hand, were a little bit confused as to why they suddenly attempted to perform an offense towards him away from you when Alastor was just chatting with you friendly.

"Vaggie, Angel! What on earth are you both doing?!" Charlie yelled, staying in between the fight,

"SHUT UP! This sonavabitch was trying to assault [y/n], weren't ya, you motherfucker?!" Angel shouted, ready to throw hands with the overlord. Quite literally.

"Hah! No, no, no, no. I would never do such lowly actions..." Alastor replied very calmly, still smiling from behind Charlie with his unbothered and calm demeanor.

Meanwhile, Vaggie kept sputtering some unfamiliar curses in some spanish words while threateningly pointing her spear towards Alastor. Charlie mostly succeeded calming her down, but only a little. Then there's Angel, still being Angel.

"Once I get close to ya! I'll fuck ya u-"

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!! THAT'S ENOUGH!"

-time skip-

As Charlie scolded both Vaggie and Angel, you could see Vaggie sulking on the floor with an apologetic look while Angel still kept protesting against Charlie as he explains why he should put a bullet into Alastor's head. You aren't actually sure if he was serious about that. 

But then in the end, he also ends up sitting next to Vaggie with a defeated face Charlie's argument wins.

"Hah! Hah! Such an amusing sight, I tell ya! Oh, people nowadays..." Alastor suddenly laughs beside you, leaning over your shoulder with his hand and watched the scene befold with you. You glanced back at him with an unbothered expression, only to see him grin back at you like he normally does since the beginning and doesn't notice how much he's already invading your space. You don't see the problem about it, anyways.

"Don't you have more important things to do?" You remind him, causing him to stand straight and clear his throat while he turns over to Charlie and remembered what he actually came for.

"I'm afraid so, dear... Well then! Let's have a chat later!!"

With that, he then starts calling Charlie's name and walked towards her with his cane in hand. Possibly to discuss some matters with her about the hotel and looked around the building for a few seconds, asking her where most of her staff are. Which only then results with her awkwardly laughing, looking away.

"Well..." Charlie replies, looking off to the side. Alastor follows her gaze, only to see Vaggie glaring menacingly back at him with the most unimpressed look that she has ever shown whilst glaring deadly at him. Alastor just laughs at this, walking back to your spot then saw him fix his monocle for a moment while still facing Charlie.

"You're gonna need more than that." He replies back to the princess, then turns to you with the same expression he has. Feeling his gaze, you then made eye contact with him and tilted your head in confusion with a hum while smiling.

"So, what can you do, my lovely dear!" He speaks up, making a hand gesture at you as he waits expectantly for your response. Sheepishly, you just scratched the side of your cheek then grinned back with an unsure expression.