⚕️Cardio⚕️

Wei Wuxian's POV:

"Dr. Wei, is this right?" Watching my juniors perform the surgery and mentoring them is probably one of the most satisfying part of this job. Witnessing next generation take over with enthusiasm reminds me of when I was a resident.

"Perfect. Well it seems you have everything under control here." Giving a thumbs I wait for them to finish the procedure and soon leave OT.

"Dr. Wei, your sister is here." Nurse Kim informs, "She is waiting for you in your office."

Walking back to the office I am greeted by my only sister Shy or that's how she loves to be referred as.

Han Sayori, CEO of Han Technology, my elder sister and heavily pregnant with her second kid is currently mooching off on my secret stash of chocolate.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I mock yell.

"Then you should have eaten them all. My husband brought them for you, thus they are mine!"

Rolling my eyes at her, she aims an empty wrapper on me as I dodge and take my seat behind the desk.

"Whre is Kazuya? It's strange that your overly protected Husband left you here all alone." Trying to sneak a piece from her, she slaps my hand hard and I yelp. Reminder to self, never try to eat a pregnant lady's food, especially chocolate.

"Back with my gynaecologist Dr. Kai. This is my second delivery and still Kazuya acts as if it's our first born. I'm sure later on Dr. Kai is going to hound you down. Poor guy was haggard with all these questions Kazuya was posing."

"Did you have any concern?" I ask as my sister licks her fingers.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, what was it?" This could be of concern.

"Asked him if it was safe to have sex." She continues licking her fingers and I blink at her.

What?

What the fuck?

Here I thought... What the fuck?

"Shy, as much as I love you, no brother would want to hear about his sister's sex life. Please!" Groaning I pinch my cheeks and hear her sweet giggles.

"Don't act so prude. You're a doctor. How did you think Dr. Wei Wuxian became an uncle? By the way it seems at 8 months I can't have sex though am sooo horny-" at my groan she throws those empty wrappers again at me and continues, "So... we had ordered some toys and it seems won't be able to use them for a while. If you don't want, I can give it to Lian. That guy is as horny as I am."

Fuck.

"By the way where is he? He promised to be here today!"

This perks me up, "Lian and Hong'er are in Gusu Care. Last night Wangji set them up for adoption and they're at the moment trying to figure out if adoption is possible."

Scrunching her nose cutely she enquires, "Hold on. Back up. Who is Wangji? Wait! Lian and Hong'er are having a baby?" She squeals and I nod.

I explain to her how Wangji and I met, how I went to his place for breakfast, how he and Sora met, him preparing dinner for us, last night's events and thus leading to Hong'er and Lian heading up to Gusu Care for adoption.

"Wow! You seem to have had quite few eventful days!" At Shy's comment I nod and place a box of wet wipes for her. Mechanically using them she enquires, "So when do I get to meet this mysterious man? Seems everyone has already met him!"

"Um," I am scared. Shy meeting Wangji is scary. She'll start planning our wedding for sure.

"Oh no! You can't escape, Xian! Sora meeting him means Wangji is important enough. I want to meet him this instant! Call him now!"