► FUCK YOU.

► I never knew what I needed, leave it up to me to fuck it up without a good reason

I never knew what I needed, leave it up to me to fuck it up without a good reason.

[ Sage Green,
November 1st, 7 PM. ]

A bag sat in front of my mom's feet. A plane ticket in her left hand, and a wad cash in her right hand.

I stared at her in disbelief, not wanting to hear the words coming out of her mouth. She was on the verge of tears, and so was I.

"Sage, please—"

"Don't act so fucking innocent!" I screamed at her, "You're sending me to dad's house for three fucking weeks, and you want to act like you're the victim?"

Pain soared throughout my body. My tears lined my eyeline, and my head hurt. I looked at my mom like she wasn't her.

"How fucking long?" I firmly asked.

"W–What?" She said through tears.

"How fucking long, mom? How long were you planning to send me away?" I asked, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks.

"I've been planning this for a while, I didn't know how to—"

I laughed dryly, grabbing the bag from her feet and pushing past her, packing my backpack with the rest of my stuff.

She was shouting, crying, and begging me to forgive her. She stood behind me, hitting my back as I packed.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said, pushing her away from me. "I hate you. I fucking hate you. You are throwing me away for your new fucking boyfriend and your new fucking life. Have fucking fun." I snatched the money and plane ticket out of her hands, stuffing it in my backpack and running out.

My mom followed after. I rushed down the hotel stairs and into the lobby, tears staining my t-shirt that I'd been wearing the whole day. I scrolled on my phone, ordering an uber.

Before the uber arrived, the four familiar boys did as well.

"What–" Michael rushed out of the car, "Where are you going?"

The uber pulled up and I threw my bags into the trunk, laughing dryly as Michael tried to get me to talk.

"You should as your fucking girlfriend where I'm going. She'll tell you." I said, motioning to the sobbing woman in the front entrance.

He grabbed my shoulder, trying to get me to stop. I pushed him off, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Have fun." I spat.

I swiftly stepped inside the Uber, closed the door, and locked it. Michael shouted at the Uber driver, who wasn't paying attention as we drove off.

That's when I started crying.