► PRETTIEST GIRL PRETTIEST EYES

► Hit me with those good vibes

( Sage Green,

February 3rd. )

Marley invited me out with his friends the day before the actual show so that I could get used to them. He's got 5 friends. 3 guys named Cliff, Jonah and Noah. 2 girls named Lorelai and Audrey.

"I'm so nervous." I silently said to Marley, who laughed softly.

"Don't worry. Audrey and Lorelai totally adore you." He said, "By the way, a majority of my friends are a part of the LGBTQ+ community. You don't mind, right?"

"Of course not." I shook my head. "I'm bisexual, so I don't mind."

"Wonderful!" He kept his hand on the steering wheel and a hand on the arm rest. "Cliff is gay and is dating Jonah, who is bisexual as well! Lorelai is also a lesbian. She lectured me about 'treating you right.'"

I blushed. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

We arrived at the restaurant within the next 10 minutes and he helped me out. We were the first ones there and we got a table. Marley sat beside me and I could feel my phone buzzing.

( Luke <3 )
How is it going????
Don't leave me hanging, Sage.

I laughed softly and looked at Marley who was smiling down at me already.

"So–"

Suddenly, 5 people entered the restaurant and looked directly at us. I felt my heart tighten and I suddenly was nervous.

"Marls!" A boy with blonde hair chuckled and ran over, slapping Marley in the cheek gently. "Oh my god, is this Sage?"

"Yes," Marley chuckled.

"Hi! I'm Noah, it's so nice to meet you." He extended his hand and I shook it.

"Hi!" I smiled.

Everyone sat down and started saying hello and turned to me. "You're so pretty!" A girl spoke. "I'm Audrey, it's so nice to meet you."

"I'm Jonah!" A boy with dark red hair smiled at me.

"I'm Cliff," Another boy with blonde hair smiled at me as well.

"And I'm Lorelai." A girl with black hair smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Sage."

"Thank you so much," I smiled brightly. "It's lovely to meet you guys as well. I love your hair, Jonah, by the way."

"Thank you darling! I just dyed it this morning." He touched his hair in admiration. "I love your eyes. Green is my favorite color,"

"It's my last name too." I said.