•twelve•

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD!  ▎
TWELVE━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

GROUP CHAT

gingers rule!

harrystylesismyhusband: uh guys 🙂

harrystylesismyhusband: i think that my dad is about to go to Azkaban

herman: WHAT ARE YOU SIRIUS?

harrystylesismyhusband: yes.

ronisarobloxgod: WHY? WHAT HAS HE DONE

harrystylesismyhusbad: its not what he's done, i think its what he's about to do..

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

Sirius Black and Ronanne Black apparated into Hogwarts absolutely fuming. Sirius was ahead of Roxanne and she was trying to keep up to him. Yes, she was angry but that was no wear near how angry Sirius was.

"Sirius love." Roxanne called, grabbing his arm and spinning him around.

"What?" he puffed out agressivly.

"Let's go to Minnie's office first, we don't even know where Umbridge's office is, okay?"

Sirius blinked a few times, running a hand through his hair and sighing. "Whatever, you're lucky Lily isn't here. She'd go nuts."

Roxanne hummed, imagining a angry Lily Potter apparating into Hogwarts. "Yes, come on love. Clam your temper down a little bit."

Sirius licked his lips and let his wife lead him near Professor McGonagall's office. Sirius didn't need showing where it was, but Roxanne was afraid to let him go unless he went and found the pink toad himself. Merlin knows what Sirius would do if he got his hands on her.

When they arrived, Roxanne gently knocked on the Professor's door. Sirius however, didn't care and went straight in, not waiting for a answer.

Professor McGonagall jumped up, almost spilling her coffee on her second year's homework. Her eyes widened as she didn't expect a angry Sirius Black storming into her office.

"Mr Black, what are you doing here?" she questioned frantically, happy to see the man she hasn't seen in a few years, but also alarmed on why he was so angry.

"I need to have a few words with a professor names Umbridge. Now."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD!  ▎
AUTHORS NOTE ━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

haha oop sorry this chapter is out so late i had a busy day

also who do you want the love interest to be, babes?

today's meme: