•twenty eight•

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
TWENTY  EIGHT━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

REAL LIFE

y/n black skipped down the steps missing two at a time. she was quite surprised she didnt face plant the floor. Harry Potter was celebrating as the Gryffindors won.

y/n passed her dad, sirius, and he stuck up his middle finger up behind her back when she completely ran past him, ignoring his calls for her.

she crashed into harry the second she could and she heard him grunt in surprise. He put his broom down and hugged her waist.

"Haroldine, well done." she grinned up at him, ruffling his hair to which he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Thank you y/n." he blushed.

Harry Potter was blushing?

"You're so welcome, Harold." y/n squished his cheeks together with her thumb and finger.

He cleared his throat, running his hand through his hair. "How did I look up there?"

"Hot."

Harry blinked and smirked, he was about to say something when James Potter and the rest of them came down with big grins.

James immediately pulled Harry into the hugest hug. "I'm so proud of you, son." he commented.

Harry went red in the face and looked down at the floor.

A few minutes later, Ginny Weasley announced that there would be  a party in the Gryffindor common room. Everyone was starting to get ready to leave the quidditch field. As Harry was about to leave, y/n pulled him back.

"Are you going to the party?" y/n asked as people went past them.

"Of course." Harry grinned. "Are you?"

"Obviously." y/n smirked.

Harry smiled and stared at her lips for a little bit. "You're eyes are very pretty."

y/n rose her eyebrows. "Harry, you're staring at my lips, not my eyes."

Harry blinked. "y-yeah I know"

"Do you want a kiss? Is that what you want?" y/n joked and Harry froze in his place.

"No- I mean yes- no. I don't know."

y/n parted her lips. oh. she grabbed his shoulder and leant up to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

But Harry knew.

He swerved his head just in time so that her lips was not on his cheek, but on his lips. y/n was shocked because that was certainly was not his cheek.

Right then in that moment, Sirius Black fainted. Minerva McGonagall swore she almost went into cardiac arrest.

group chat

GINGERS RULE!!

ron- wallenby 🥱
harry- sexy mf 💍
hermione- drag queen😘
y/n- momo 👻

momo 👻
i kissed harry.

wallenby 🥱
say WHAT now
am i hearing this correctly?"!?!?"?

drag queen😘
I KNOW!! I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES. i still cant belive it. He was so sneaky with it!!

wallenby 🥱
hang on! how come i didnt see this?

drag queen😘
you were to busy checking out
lavender brown..

momo 👻
ROMAN! herman is your
wife you cant cheat on her.

drag queen😘
lets get back to the harry topic..
YOU KISSED HIM

momo 👻
actually, he kissed me.
well it wasnt even a kiss.

drag queen😘
it full well was!
don't think sirius will be happy when he
wakes up after fainting.

momo 👻
hes so dramatic. he fainted because
he saw harry kiss me. well, he's going to
have to get over it because i actually quite like
harry.

momo 👻
i didn't say that

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
AUTHORS NOTE━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

hello.