•seventeen•

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD!  ▎
SEVENTEEN━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

REAL LIFE

y/n smirked as she set her phone down after sending that picture of Harry. She was pretty sure that Ron would sent the picture to another group chat and Harry would get teased for it.

She hummed as she put on some Onedirection, lying flat on her back and looking up at the ceiling.

Her cardboard cut out of Harry Styles at the bottom of her bed was staring into her soul.

"I have loved you since we were 18' y/n hummed to herself as the song played in the backround.

y/n looked up at the ceiling and her eyes traced the patterns.

the girls dormitory door burst open, causing her to jump.

"fucking shit." she cursed when she realised that it was harry.

harry didn't say anything but charge at y/n on the bed and pounce on her.

"at least take me to dinner first." she joked, laying under his hold.

"you!" he laughed, grabbing her wrists and pinning them down. He was hovering over her with a evil glint in his eye.

"what, what have i done now." y/n wriggled.

"why did you send that picture to the group chat."he took one of his hands and held her hip in place so she couldn't move and the other one holding both her wrists.

"It's not even that bad." y/n snorted, trying not to show how much this position effected her.

"It's a embarrassing photo!"

"I have way more embarrassing photos of you, Haroldine. That was nothing compared to the other ones I have." she looked up at him.

"Oh yeah, we'll see what happens if you send anything else." he warns, poking his finger in her side.

she squirms. "OoOoOOo."

he shook his head and hang it low. "I like watching you squirm."

"Harold!"

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
WILD! ▎
AUTHORS NOTE━━࿔・
゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🤍🌩🐇

only a short chapter because
i feel ill so ye

today's meme: