6| Awkward

Y/N POV

I see my usual costumers and just try to get through the night. I see another guy walk in, he's much older than the other men here, but based on the clothes he's wearing, he's can easily be richer than most of them anyways. I walk over to him and plaster on a smile before asking what his drink will be.

"Something delicious," he says eying my body, from head to toe. "Well, these are some of our best ranked drinks here if you're interested. I can give you a minute," I say handing him a menu of some of the popular drinks.

"I want to have a drink with you somewhere.." He pulls his seat closer to me. "..more secluded." I give a polite smile, even though right now I want to smack this old guy in the face. "Actually, I'm working right now and I'm just here to serve you."

"You can serve me in other ways then?" He says while opening his legs. I look towards where my boss was, but now she's gone. "I just serve drinks, sir. Now please let me do my job before we have to ask you to leave." I say bluntly.

He stands up and reaches to put his hand on my waist when before I can do anything to stop him, another hand stops the old man's. "She's not a sex worker nor is she interested in your old saggy self anyways." He says holding the man's hand up. I look over and see a very upset Yoongi, gripping the man's hand severely tight.

Yoongi drops the man's arm and starts to walk away. I look over to security who were not even a foot away from the action, already walking to the man to take him outside. I walk behind Yoongi and reach for his shoulder.

"Why the hell did you do that?" I asked. His face gave me a nasty look before he opens his mouth to argue with me. "What are you talking about? I clearly helped you," he rolls his eyes at me before finishing "why did you let that man get that close to you?"

I pause before speaking. "I could lose my job if I get aggressive if all he is doing is talking. I can do something when he actually touches me. You're lucky your friend didn't get kicked out for what he did yesterday to me." I finish. "Then why didn't he?" He asks back.

My voice gets caught in my throat. "Exactly. We know the kind of girl you are, you'll do whatever we say as long as you know you'll get paid well in the end, right?" I didn't know what to say except stand there. He was right, well to an extent. I let these men talk to me however they want because I know I'll get paid afterwards.

"It's my job." I say, almost too quiet to hear and I start to walk away feeling embarrassed. "Jesus, I was trying to go to the damn bathroom and now I get yelled at for..." He says, clearly annoyed, but I walk away before I can hear the rest.

He was kind to do that, but it feels as if he has an ulterior motive or something. He probably doesn't but I couldn't risk it. I have to work.

I go to the back room and see the same 7 boys as I did the night before except there weren't any women surrounding them. "What can I get you boys tonight?" I ask; their attention swarming to me.

Namjoon starts speaking the different drinks as I write them down. I nod my head to him and start towards the door to get them the alcohol when I hear a clear voice call my name. "Y/n, come here for a sec,"

I walk towards the voice and realize it's Jin. I feel my face grow warm from looking at his face, I've forgotten how attractive he was.

"How can I help you?" I asked. He grins, "I just wanted to see how beautiful you look this evening Y/n." He flirts. "Well, I'm just trying to work so unless ther-"

"You need to calm a bit. You're so attractive, but it's like you don't want anyone to acknowledge it." He says, cutting me off. "I get told all night so I don't need to worry about my self-confidence going down." I snarkily reply and Jungkook who is beside him starts laughing.

"You know, I like how feisty you are." Jungkook says smiling, hard. I give him a small smile. "I think that's why they hired me." I laugh.

In the dark lights its hard to see, but Jungkook's big eyes seem to eye me through the dim lighting. He and I hold eye contact for a moment when Jin interrupts it sounding annoyed. "Y/n, you know that the woman Jungkook just slept with told us that it wasn't that great?" My eyes shoot over to an embarrassed Jungkook.

I don't care who he sleeps with, it's really none of my business. "I have to go get your drinks," I say, trying my best not to sound uncomfortable. Jin smirks while looking at Jungkook, "Okay, see you soon Y/n." He says.

I spin around to the door and rush out to grab their drinks. God that was awkward.