35| Bless You

Y/n POV

"Do you have any movies here?" Jungkook asks, looking around the pretty small room.

"Um, yeah." I point out the door, "There's some in the living room closet."

He jumps up, "What do you want to watch?" He asks and I glance to Yoongi who clearly would much rather be somewhere else.

"You can pick." I say, returning my glance towards Jungkook's bunny smile, "I'll bring a bunch and then we can decide here." He says scurrying away.

I sniffle through the silence between Yoongi and I. I pull the blanket closer to cover my body better which is stuck under him, "Can you get up so I can get some of the blanket?" I ask.

He stands in slow motion, holding his lower back, "Ah, I'm too old to be getting up." He says, making his voice sound as if he were an old man who was nearly on his deathbed.

I laugh, but tug harder onto the blanket from under his leg, "Okay old man, but I'm still cold." He chuckles, this time in his own voice.

When I fixed the blanket on my body nicely Yoongi sits back onto the blanket beside me, "Why don't you lay underneath?" I ask and he shakes his head, "And risk getting sick? No thanks. Besides I can see how much you need it so you probably wouldn't even spare an inch of cover for me." He says and I laugh.

"I could make an exception for you, uggo." I joke and a hint of pink flushes his cheeks.

We continue to sit in an uncomfortable silence, strangely the awful feeling I felt before went away and instead was replaced with anxiety. Did I do something to make him upset with me? I can't remember what happened at the nightclub on my birthday, did I do something that pissed him off?

"Hey, are you okay? Is the cold getting worse?" Yoongi asks, breaking my panicking thoughts, "What?" I ask, confused if he can tell that I was worried. "Your hands are getting clammy and you're tugging onto the blanket now." He points out and my face heats up.

"Did I do something that night on my birthday to piss you off?" I ask, regaining myself. "Why do you say that?" He asks, "I mean we've barely talked since my birthday and I feel like it's weird now." I explain and he nods. So there is something I did?

"That day, you and I kissed. I thought you liked me or something, but then JK told me that you kissed him that day, so I realized that it must've just been me to feel like that." He explains and I let go of the blanket.

"I didn't you felt like that, I thought you all were using me so I kinda went along with it to avoid getting hurt and not letting my mind think too much of us in case you didn't either." I say, knowing I sound awful. So if Jungkook told him about our makeout session, did Jimin tell them what we did too?

I open my mouth to speak, but then I feel the urge to sneeze. "Ah-ah-ah-"

"Bless you." Yoongi says before my sneeze comes out making it go away. I open my eyes and immediately punch him in the arm, "You asshole," He lets out a loud laugh along with his gummy smile, "why couldn't you let me sneeze?" I ask, joining his laugh went my pretend anger let out.

"Hobi told me that if you said 'bless you' to someone who's about to sneeze, then they wouldn't be able to sneeze. I wanted to test it out, I guess it works." He says, still laughing.

"What works?" Jungkook asks while he walks in holding at least a dozen movie discs. Once Yoongi and I see him, our laughter grows at how goofy the maknae looked.

"What?" Jungkook questions our laughter, which only makes it funnier.

1 hour later

After finally choosing 'The Notebook' to which Yoongi heavily argued against, but Jungkook thought since it was my house, my movie disc, and I was the one who was sick I should pick. We're about half way through the movie, but my mind keeps wandering to the dream that made me wake up this morning feeling awful.

"So do you know why you're sick?" Yoongi whispers to me. I try to remember if I got sick from something I ate yesterday or something comes to mind, "Nope, probably a bug." I shrug.

"Maybe," Yoongi says, leaning against the headboard beside me while Jungkook is cuddled close to me.

My mouth waters over Ryan Gosling until Yoongi nudges my shoulder, "Look at Kookie," he whispers. My eyes peer over to a cute Jungkook who is clearly falling into a deep sleep.

"He should sleep, he looked tired." I say, admiring how his face appears younger while he sleeps.

"You should sleep, you're the sick one." Yoongi whispers and a shiver shocks into my spine thinking of the nightmare I had. I simply shake my head, but he doesn't let it go.

"You need to sleep, you look so tired. When you're sick you should be resting." He persists, but I keep my mouth at a firm line.

"Y/n-"

"I can't." I whisper to him, a little too loud because Jungkook stirs.

Yoongi and I wait for him to fall back asleep before continuing our argument, "Why not? It's pretty easy once you do it. You simply close your eyes and fall asleep. Look, Jungkook is doing it right there. Seems pretty easy to me." My throat burns while Yoongi makes fun of me for not sleeping.

"I've been having nightmares again." I say flatly, my eyes distracting to the film.

"Oh," He says, the air feeling cold. "I didn't know you had them."

"It's not a big deal, I think it's from being stressed out and anxiety, but it was worse this time. I think it's from basically having no family, no job, worrying over nothing." I brush it off, but he stays still.

"Why don't you have a family?" He asks knowing only about my dad being gone.

"Well, um, someone sent photos of me at work to my mom, so she disowned me," I laugh it off, but in reality I want to cry. "My brother got hooked on drugs, but then had to go to the military so he dropped it all, but I know once he gets out he's going to roam around for money and drugs. Then Jennie was my last person, but she's gone with family." I explain and Yoongi listens carefully.

"Well, won't she come back?" He asks referring to Jennie.

"She is, but sometimes I don't want her to. She had everything, a huge family, money, looks, but once I got the nightclub job that she wanted it felt like I finally got something she didn't have. When she comes back I'm gonna have to tell her that she was right and she should've gotten it-" I pause as realization hits me.

"What?" Yoongi asks, seeing my face change.

I scoot away from Jungkook and grab my phone, I open it and call Jennie. I need to know.