16| Goodnight

Y/n POV

"Thank you again for the food, but I should be heading out, I have work tomorrow." I say to Jin, washing my dish.

"It was no problem, but try to avoid getting blackout drunk alone at clubs," Jin jokes and I nod.

I grab my now clean clothes and start to walk to the door when Taehyung starts walking behind me. I look at him with a questioning look, "If you think that I'll let a woman go walk home alone at night, you're wrong." He says flatly. I think about the photos someone sent to my mom.

"I can just call my friend," I say, but he starts again. "Oh, the one that left you alone the club?" Good point.

I accept his offer, although it was less like an offer and more like a command. I turn to the two boys whose eyes are glued to the screen, "Bye guys, thank you again." I say to them and at the same time they're getting up to walk me out. First Jungkook hugs me, I think back to his shirtless body, but wash it away from my mind and focus on how to stand, "Thank you for listening today, Y/n."

Then Jin comes over and rests his arms on my hips and pulls me in. I unintentionally smell him and close my eyes of the calming scent. I squeeze harder, trying to get a better idea of why the smell felt so familiar. "I want you to be safe, Y/n. I think you and I have a lot in common." He says, words that will stick inside my brain, but before I know it, I'm inside Taehyung's car.

At first the ride is silent, apart from the occasional directions to my house. "You shouldn't drink." he says. I think back to my reckless behavior of last night and try to forget it.

"That would be best." I say. We go on for a few more blocks until he speaks again, "I heard you're a virgin, Y/n." He says. I gasp in shock thinking back to what Jin and I spoke about before.

"Can that not be the trending topic of today?" I ask and he laughs.

"So it's true. I thought Jin was shitting me, but I guess he's right." He says.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, okay?" I say feeling my eyes start to droop.

"It's actually refreshing to hear that," Tae continues, "I like when they're tight." He lowers his voice although we're in a car and no one else can hear us. I shift in the seat, trying to look out the window without thinking about it.

"I'm not gonna be one of your hookups, I don't want you." I say, my voice coming out like a whisper.

We reach a red light and he leans over to me, "Believe me, you wouldn't be." I know that it's one of his liners, but even still, I can hear why it's hard to resist. Lucky for me, I can see my apartment.

"Okay. Well, thank you for the ride." I say as we pull into the parking lot. "Have a good night." I step out of the car.

"Do you want me to join you?" Taehyung asks, but I close the car door without any thought of what he said.

I walk into my apartment and lay on my bed and stare and the ceiling that I've done so many times before. This time though, I couldn't focus on falling asleep but instead the words the men had spoken to me. SeokJin's constant flirting, his body pressed against mine, his breathe on my neck, his fingers against my cheek while he takes off an eyelash.

I felt shameful as the thoughts roamed my head as my hand drifted underneath the sheets and over my clothed core. My chest heaves up and down and I think of one of the men's hands roaming my body. Jungkook's eyes, comforting me while he touches my chest. Taehyung's aggressive nature as he forces himself into me, muttering dirty words while I cry out. Jin's mouth pressing kisses down my body...

What am I thinking? I can't do anything with those men, they're bad people. They'll only use me. Someone will come alone who will do those things to me, but won't hurt me in the end. But the temptation was something that I never experienced before. How the hell was I going to last around them when here I am, my hand in my underwear fantasizing.

*

*

*

A/N

Hi guys, so this chapter is kinda an introduction of some of the smut that may or may not will be in this...

Let me know what you think and enjoy! :)) Also most of the recent chapters I haven't checked for errors so bare with me, thank you

-Melanie