26| Drug

Y/n POV

The magical pill that Jin gave me worked wonders, suddenly the pain went away and I was dancing with Jimin on the dance floor in some night club, extremely private.

"Sway your hips with mine," Jimin whispers into my ear over the loud music and I follow his words, moving my hips against his.

He licks my neck and I giggle at the warm feeling, usually I would be weirded out at his action, but I was too happy and ditzy to not enjoy everything. Jimin continues to whisper things he wants to do to me and I turn my turn over to see a pissed off Yoongi sitting on a couch with a drink.

"Can you give me a second?" I ask Jimin and he lets me go, but then turns to another woman.

I walk to Yoongi and sit beside him, "I'm sorry for treating you like that."

"For talking to me and making out with me 'Ms. Virginity'? No one's treated me like that before, I do that." He says, his voice growing louder and louder.

"Then I'm glad I did that to you if you were going to do the same to me." I snarkily reply.

He stares me at me, "I wanted you to reject me. Hurt me and the others. Make me stop thinking about you. We will hurt you much more than you could ever hurt us, Y/n."

"I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt anyone-"

"You have to, before I get too attached." He sighs and gets up leaving me for the wolves.

Namjoons built body sits beside me and lays his arms out on the top of the couch, "I will never understand that man."

I look at him, but I don't feel in the mood for more questioning so instead I look over at the dance floor, "Why does it feel like I shouldn't be here?" I ask out loud.

"Because they keep telling you shouldn't because they're hurt." Namjoon responds.

"Then why can't I leave?" I ask again.

"You know you're the only one who can help them, they need you." His words impaling my heart.

"No I can't, I'm leaving." But my legs won't let me leave and instead I stay seated beside him.

"Then leave," he looks at me before laughing at my lack of movement, "You have to understand, we're like drugs. Once you have a taste, you can't leave. They need you, Y/n, and we need you."

His words feel strange, but my mind isn't quite here so I just nod and agree with him. I feel someone other than Namjoon staring at me, Yoongi still. He stands from a far, his face covered with fear that is clear as day.

I think Namjoon is still talking, but I make my way to Yoongi. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask.

"You need to get out of here." He says. I didn't drink anything and I'm not sure why I'm acting like this, but I can't stop myself.

I look into his eyes and I can see the hurt that Namjoon was speaking of, "I can't." I say, my eyes engulfing him.

"Please, Y/n. We're bad for you." He pleads with me, but I can't digest his words clearly.

"I need you." I whisper, but he can't hear me, "What?" he asks.

"I need you, you don't understand, but you're helping me Yoongi." I say and he shakes his head.

"I'll end up hurting you, you don't want that."

"I need you. Give me you."

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"I don't care, please hurt me. Give me you, Min Yoongi." And without anymore going back and forths, Yoongi is pinning me against the wall, kissing me. I can feel the pain through his kisses, but every time I kiss back, he hold me tighter.

He lifts me off the ground, holding me with one arm and holding my face with the other. "I'm sorry." He says between kisses, "For what?" I ask, wrapping my legs around him to bring him closer.

Instead he doesn't respond, but carries me to a back room. Drinks Affair doesn't have any rooms quite like this, very secluded. He lays me on the couch and I pushed my hands into his blondish hair.

Get out of there, before it's too late.

But I can't, the more we do, the pain in my heart decreases.

*

*

*

A/N

This chapter was short, but I hope you guys are understanding a little what's going on. I don't want to spoiler anything, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask them!! I'm more than willing to respond to them, I just want you guys to know that my answers may be limited!! Thank you!

-Melanie<3