.65.

I'm genuinely surprised Gray didn't get a ticket for his reckless driving. We spun around corners and flew over the streets, winding in and out of cars while making his luxury motor roar like the actual Batmobile. It sent shockwaves of sexualized energy up my legs to tickle my inner thighs.

All I could think about, all I could imagine, was his lips planting kisses on my naked skin to soothe the ache of my desperate need. My breasts, my stomach, my sex, the back of my knees, my neck, every part of me yearned to be touched by him. 

I wanted to savor the riotous sensations that awakened new and thrilling appetites.

Of course, I still didn't have a plan. Hell, I didn't even have full sentences at my discretion because I wanted him so badly.

Gray seemed to be experiencing a similar problem. He kept shifting his lower half behind the wheel as if trying to accommodate the pinch of something painfully large between his muscular thighs

After pulling into his garage, I watched hungrily as he cut his commanding engine and unfolded his exquisite body from the car. I was exactly eye-level with the provocative rubber codpiece of his costume as Gray opened the passenger door for me.

I stretched upward to push my lips against his in one swift movement that took him completely by surprise. He relaxed into the playful tug of my teeth on his bottom lip as a low groan rumbled under his sculpted chest armor.

Our kiss was everything I'd been missing and like nothing I'd ever experienced all at once.

It was fraught, and ravenous, and dizzying, and so, so deliciously deep that the muscles in my legs went weak from its potency. 

His tongue lashed mine, licking and probing the inside of my teeth, my cheek, and the roof of my mouth in dizzying circles that chased the eagerness of my desire.

"Isla," Gray sighed my name as I nibbled the skin under his squared jaw. He leaned back to give me better access and I obliged with urgent, wet kisses to taste him. "Baby, we should stop."

"Why?" I whispered against his skin as his fingers tightened around the curve of my hipbone.

"Because we have a lot to talk about," Gray moaned, closing his eyes against the trace of my tongue over his Adam's apple.

"Fuck talking," I opened my teeth to nip playfully, reminding him that there were plenty of other things to do with our mouths. "Please, I need you."

"Jesus, Isla!" Gray uttered a string of low curses, underscoring the acute physical craving eating us alive.

His strong hands ran up and down the squeaky PVC material glued to my curves as he groaned with frustration and (I hope) longing.

When he cupped the heft of my left breast a breath caught in his throat while Gray lowered his face to find my eyes. I tipped my chin to meet the crush of his lips as our mouths worked to quell our uncontrollable hunger.

He tasted like dark salted chocolate, with a bittersweet aftertaste that lingered on my tongue. 

Gray was an endless hunger, and I was through trying to abstain. I wanted him to take me, right there.

Thankfully, Gray was thinking clearly enough to hoist me up so I could scissor my legs around his waist. Palming my ass, he carried me toward a big door labeled 'EXIT'. 

His key scraped the metal of the lock and the doorframe rattled as he shoved it open with the heel of his boot while I busied myself with taking off his mask.

As soon as we crossed the threshold of his condo, Gray pushed my back up against the wall to rub his pelvis against mine. I had to bite down on my lower lip, hard, to keep from crying out when his rigid costume slid over my greedy sex.