.67.

My vision blurred at the edges and my sex clenched around the length of his steely cock as Gray began moving inside me. He pulled out almost all the way and rolled his hips to slam back into me before I could even moan.

Our eyes locked in the mirror.

I was getting off on watching the raw lust overcoming us both as he pumped into me from behind. My tits bounced and tossed from the force of Gray's pummeling thrusts while I mewed and sobbed through the glorious pressure building at my core once again.

His strong hands dug into my hips, helping Gray keep up his relentless pace. He was so fucking big I could feel the head of his dick nudging my belly with every salacious stroke.

"Isla, fuck, you're so tight," Gray's ferocious grunts sent sparks into my sex.

My ass cheeks jiggled with the slap of his hips as I arched to meet his vigorous thrusts.

"Gray," I groaned when the familiar warmth wrapped itself around my lower half.

The carnal spark in Gray's intense eyes was almost too much.

"I'm, I'm," I panted, barely able to think past the next mind-boggling thrust. "I'm, so, close, Gray!"

I lowered my head and tilted my pelvis to take him even deeper.

His howls became almost feral as he rammed his hips into mine with wild abandon.

The harder Gray pumped, the louder our cries grew.

"Isla!" A roar split from deep within his musclebound chest. "Fuck I need to hear you come again!"

As if my body were responding to his command, another powerful climax crashed through me.

Gray stiffened and jerked and released a guttural sound before emptying into me so hard I could feel his cock thrashing inside my pussy.

"Shit, Isla, I'm so sorry!" Seconds later, still lost in our deep, frantic breaths, Gray yanked out of me to let his warm seed leak down my inner thigh. "I forgot to put on a condom!"

"It's alright, Gray," I panted and clawed at his torso to bring him back to me, "I'm on birth control."

Gray hurriedly sheathed himself inside me with a powerful shove that shot tingles into my thrashed sex.

"Ah! Fuck! Isla!" Gray winced and ground his teeth as he continued to pump. "We're going to have to do that again."

"And again," I sighed. "And again."

"Fuck, you're perfect," he muttered into my back as he pinched my bottom to knead it like clay.

Gray's deep thrusts eventually subsided into gentle petting and tender kisses. He wrapped his capable arms around me to crush our bodies together as he cradled me against his heaving chest and we fell back onto the carpeted floor together.

His heady scent was mottled with the musk of our sweat and sex.

I was still experiencing aftershocks with him inside me as my body hummed from the endorphins coursing through my veins.

Gray's wide, warm palms came up to cradle my face before he kissed me passionately.

"You are incredible, Isla," he whispered against my lips so I could taste the low delicious pitch of his voice. "That was incredible."

His raspy breath tickled on my skin as Gray's mouth brushed my shoulders, down to my scapula, on his way to my ribs.

"You weren't so bad yourself, Batman," I giggled softly and traced my nails over the mesmerizing lines covering his muscles to delight in how that made Gray shiver.

My breathy laughter made my thighs tighten and Gray sucked in a gasp at the movement on his cock.

He pulled me into a feverish kiss. I could smell my arousal on his breath, which was turning me on all over again.

I swirled my hips to grind my bottom against his groin and feel his rigid cock twitch deep within me.

So, we stroked and teased ourselves into another lovemaking session.

And then another.

At some point, Gray picked me up and tossed me onto the bed to continue ravishing my body on the mattress until we were both so spent that we passed out in each other's arms.

His mouth explored every angle of my body, relentless in his pursuit of my pleasure.

Gray delighted in my squirming and worshipped every sigh and moan that fell from my lips while adoring my breasts, my thighs, my arms, my neck, my bottom, and every other part of me, too.

"I know we still need to talk," Gray whispered in my ear as we drifted off to sleep in the muted light of morning. "And I know everything isn't magically fixed between us, Isla, but I need you to know something."

I stiffened in his arms, bracing for what was to come next.

There was so much more that we needed to sort through, but I'd been too busy having the most intense orgasms of my life to really focus on everything else. In fact, I'd been hoping to stay in our happy little sex bubble a little while longer.

"I'm in love with you," he continued to melt my apprehensions and anxieties into an amorphous pile of goopy thoughts. "I've loved you for a long time, Isla."

His confession sang in my heart. Like a corny cartoon chorus of angels on glowing clouds, I felt like I had been transcended to a new realm of happiness.

I was almost certain that it wasn't physically possible to be that content or to feel that burstingly full, and yet, there I was coming apart at the seams from the love overflowing out of me.

His wonderful confession was immediately chased by the gripping terror that I could lose all of it. Like so many of my loved ones, I could lose Gray at a moment's notice. After all, it had happened to me before (more than once).

However, my feelings for Gray felt different. They were rooted in something so much deeper than anything I could possibly explain. Sure they were scary and overwhelming, but somehow I knew deep, deep down that he was worth it.

Gray was just as broken and as damaged as I was. He shouldered the blame and guilt of others without asking anything in return. He was fierce in his loyalty, and his love, even when those closest to him turned out to be a disappointment. He was steadfast, even when the one he wanted most didn't return his affection.

I knew that life would always be full of tragedies and triumphs.

The most important thing I had to keep in mind was that I wanted Gray by my side for all of it.

Instead of escaping into my work or pushing him away, I wanted to hold on to his fierce love for as long as I possibly could. Because the people you love make life worth living. They are the meaningful experiences, the deeply personal emotions, and the constant life lessons that shape who you become.

"I know it's too soon for you," his deep voice shook with emotions.

I turned over in his arms to look deep into Gray's unfathomable eyes and brushed my lips against his to taste the sweetness of his declaration.

"I love you too, Gray," I whispered. He pulled away to seek the truth inside my watery eyes. "I love you."