five

After the entire fiasco earlier, the three were then left alone in the house.

Kyungsan was exhausted from his cries but refused to fall asleep until his plan went into play.

As Haechan was about to take him upstairs to put him to bed, Kyungsan stopped him, making him raise his brows.

"What's up?" Haechan asked the boy who pointed to Yunhee.

"Mommy has to come, too." Kyungsan said with a pout.

Haechan looked over to the girl, eyes narrowing a bit as if he was trying to read her. Yunhee felt intimidated by his gaze, immediately thinking that he didn't want her to go with them so she began shaking her head.

"Uh- I have stuff to do right now, sweety." She told her son with a fake smile and Haechan furrowed his brows.

"It's night, though." He said and Yunhee looked at him wide-eyed, expecting him to go along with it.

Kyungsan looked at Yunhee with pleading eyes, threatening to water if she didn't go with them.

Yunhee's gaze went back to Haechan's, making eye contact with the boy. The same wave of fear coursed through her as she looked him dead in the eye.

Haechan wasn't aware of her fear. He only thought she was admiring him cause he knew damn well he was gorgeous.

That is until he looked down to her shaky hands, noticing the tremble and then back up to her eyes again, finally noticing her eyes and seeing how she was intimidated.

Rolling his eyes, Haechan mouthed out "Just do it for him. He'll cry if you don't."

Yunhee gave a hesitant nod and Kyungsan clapped his hands like a seal, excited that his plan was probably going to work.

Haechan walked towards the bedroom, carrying Kyungsan while Yunhee followed from a safe distance.

Haechan placed the toddler in the king sized bed he had and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead, muttering a "Goodnight." Yunhee did the same once Haechan stepped away from the boy.

As the two were about to leave the room, Kyungsan sat up and spoke.

"Wait you can't go!" He exclaimed, making his parents face him with a slight shock.

"What's wrong?" Yunhee asked, concern filling her body as she thought something happened.

"It's night time. You and Daddy have to sleep with me!" Kyungsan said with a pout and Haechan gave him an unsure look.

"We have stuff to do." Haechan said with an apologetic tone, clearly making an excuse to not sleep in the same bed as Yunhee.

At those words, Kyungsan's eyes began to water. His bottom lip starting to quiver and right when he was about to burst, Haechan stopped him.

He grabbed a hold of Yunhee's arm, dragging her to the bed and forcing her to lay down on one side next Kyungsan before laying himself down on the other side and throwing a blanket over the three.

Kyungsan clapped his hands excitedly, giving kisses on the cheeks to both of his parents before finally laying back down and falling into a slumber.

As much as Haechan tried to fight it, the tiredness got the best of him and he too began to slowly drift off to sleep.

But one person could not sleep.

Yunhee's eyes stayed open, refusing to fall asleep in the same bed as Haechan.

It'll be the least I could do she thought to herself as a small idea popped into her head.

After a good 20 minutes had passed by, Yunhee looked over to the two.