Disclaimer and Warnings:

❥︎ As you all probably know, I don't know the BTS members personally and as a shipper, is only making this fiction for entertainment. I'm in no way claiming that the BTS members are dating in real life. I'm just creating this fiction for fun. This work is purely based on my imagination so please don't take any of the events mentioned here too seriously.

❥︎ Plagiarism is a crime. So please don't plagiarize any of my works or repost them elsewhere. I'd also like to request my dearest readers to please have me know if you find any of my stories in any other platform other than Wattpad.

❥︎ Most pictures and gifs used in this fic aren't my own and belongs to their respective owners.

❥︎ For future reference, keep in mind that this is a transmigration story where we'll find how a real-life person gets transported into a fictional world as a character of the novel world and from there on proceeds to act and live on as the character. There'll be no
'coming-back-to-the-real-world' and the protagonist in this fiction will live in the alternate reality/fictional universe for the rest of his life.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

☾︎As for warnings, here they goes:

✔︎•Mafia World
✔︎•Murder and gore
✔︎•Harem culture
✔︎ Use of vulgar language
(Curse words)
✔︎•Poly relationship, though it's only Taehyung being crushed on by the others
✔︎•Character Death in the beginning
✔︎•I don't write smut, so sorry
✔︎•Slow burn (?)
✔︎•Gangwar and violence

If you are uncomfortable with any of the above mentioned topics, kindly don't take any offence. I won't even make the scenes too extreme or intense since I'm a literal pigeon when it comes to violence and stuffs. But even then, my advice to you would be that you stop reading this if you are uncomfortable. Constructive criticism is much appreciated.☽︎

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜:

✔︎ Tᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ
✔︎ Vᴍɪɴ
✔︎ Tᴀᴇɢɪ
✔︎ Vʜᴏᴘᴇ
✔︎ Nᴀᴍᴊɪɴ
✔︎ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ (ᴠxᴊᴜɴɢʜʏᴜɴ)

NOTE: I don't really like making Tae all submissive and stuff, so expect some sizzling hot and sexy dominant moments/behavior from Tae in this fic. Just like all other members in real life, Tae would also have his soft and gentle moments but pls don't expect me to make him all naive and innocent submissive bottom like most other authors.

If you've read my book 'Irresistible Devil Tamer' you'd know that I like Tae being as dominant as I like showing his gentle, soft side. Not necessarily submissive since I dislike people labelling real life personalities into something that might not be true and might be insulting to them too.
I have also seen each and every one of BTS being as soft and clingy as they're hot and dominating. So, just like all BTS members in real life, Tae too have his Dom moments and soft moments in reality. And as I try making my characters as independent and close to reality as possible, I won't label this a bottom Tae ff, but a switch Tae ff. Hope u don't have any problems!

Now that's declared,

I wish you'd love reading this book as much as I love writing it. The concept's pretty new and really interesting to me. So, I'm very excited about starting this fiction. Hope y'all enjoy this!

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Now, that everything's explained...

Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Rᴇᴀᴅʏ???

     Let's get started!