Lifelike

That whole night, Taehyung and Jungkook remained awake, creating new bonds and getting to know each other anew. It almost felt like a dream to the ravenette, and therefore he was even more determined to make the most of this heavenly and dream-like moments, afraid that he would have to wake up soon. Too soon. While, to Taehyung, this whole situation also felt quite surreal. Perhaps not in the sense as Jungkook was himself experiencing, but in the sense that he finally had a friend. A real, true and physically existing friend. Not someone he only dreamt of while lying down on his hospital bed in a life that gave nothing but pain and unfair dealings to his poor 23 year old soul. Not his imaginary band of aliens whom he liked to imagine was giving him company to ward off the loneliness and anguish he felt when he saw the friends and families visiting the other patients in the hospital, all warm and loving and just... there while he was left to sulk and mourn his own family's distant nature with him. All alone.

Suffice to say, both of their dreams, it seemed, were finally being fulfilled.

Somewhere into their late-night bonding session, their Jin-hyung also joined them, a smile playing on his lips as he gazed fondly and wistfully at the cheerfully chattering duo, a plate of cookies and three mugs of chocolate-milk on the coffee table. The purple-haired male hoped, oh how desperately he hoped, that things could go back to the way they used to be before Taehyung mixed with the dangerous gang-leaders and sh*ts. Or perhaps get even better.

He could only hope...

Sadly, even if their late-night bonding session was quite fun, Taehyung and Jungkook both were shooed off to bed after a little past 12 by Seokjin. Both best-friends, still too full of energy to sleep, whining and sulking all the way to their bedrooms as their Jin-hyung forcefully dragged them to their beds.

After the herculean task of putting two overly hyper young men who quite literally acted like toddlers in reality was over, Jin finally gave into his own tiredness, readily falling into Morpheus' awaiting arms as soon as his body hit the soft surface of his fluffy bed. The last thing on his mind being a desperate prayer to God to let this- this elysian change in Taehyung's personality- not be a dream, asking whatever deity that was willing to listen to him to grant his baby brother a happy life filled with love and happiness ahead of him.

On the other hand, in the room across from him, on a similar comfy bed surrounded by dark covers laid a euphoric ravenette, wide-awake and heart still beating at an alarmingly high rate- almost like it wanted to burst out of his chest. An intoxicating ecstasy pumping through his veins as he fervently recounted the terrifically enchanting turn of events that took place in the past 24 hours. His mind still floating in the seventh heaven as his body shivered and convulsed with rapturous bliss. Deliriously jubilant giggles flowing through his plump pink lips as his heart quickened it's already impossibly fast pace of beating. His entire existence only being reduced to the feeling of ravished bliss and enchanted trance. Only a single name... His world reduced to only a single being. His Universe revolving around that single, most precious and most special being...
His Taehyungie hyung...

Another dreamy sigh escaped his lips as he thought of his Taehyungie hyung. Closing his lips, only a single thought rang loudly in his still feverishly entranced mind. Please please let this not be a dream...