Chapter 12

12. The Ball

"Wow" is the first thing I can say as I see Regina enter my old Room. We decided to get dressed separately so we could surprise each other with our dresses.

"Wow" she answers both of our mouths dropping.

She is wearing a dark blue almost black dress that shows her curves perfectly, it's pretty extravagant but not too much.

Her hair is half open and half braided flowing over her shoulders. The necklaces and the long golden earrings she is wearing are doing a great job to finish the assembly.

I on the other hand am wearing a dark red dress showing just enough cleavage and curves to make it appropriate, I am also wearing a simple silver necklace she gifted to me a few days ago and simple but long earrings. My hair is braided in some weird French way I'm not exactly sure about, but it looks amazing.

We just keep staring at each other until Regina finally breaks out of her trance and smiles at me.

"You look Beautiful, my princess" she whispers, stepping closer and connecting our lips in a slow but passionate kiss.

"Hmm so do you, my Queen" I answer honestly, teasing her with her Title as I pull her back into the kiss.

"Well we should probably get going" she says slowly pulling away making me pout.

"I don't want to see them, why do they have to insist on doing this?" I whine again.

Regina just bends forward and pecks my lips "I don't like it either but as long as you're with me we'll get through this and now no more whining we have a ball to attend to." she commands, smirking. We walk towards the door before she suddenly stops "I almost forgot" she says turning around a thin silver bracelet appearing in her hand.

"I want you to wear this, it's connected to my magic so I can find you whatever happens." I already reach to take it but she stops me.

"It will also prevent you from leaving the castle walls, I know what I said about you being able to leave if you want to and it's not about that I just need to make sure you don't leave against your own will so if you-" but I cut her off pressing my lips against hers.

"I get it, I am actually glad you thought of this. I know my parents and it would be weird if they didn't plan anything." I say smiling at her. She puts the bracelet around my wrist and we start walking. What I don't tell her is the faint sting the bracelet created around my wrist.

As we walk down the hallway I suddenly remember my last time at a ball.

"You know Gina last time I attended a ball I was kidnapped." I say chuckling. She just playfully slaps my arm retorting with a smirk.

"And you enjoy every minute of it don't you, my sweet princess?" She asks seductively. I just hum in response.

"And now please welcome the hosts of your ball tonight. I present to you Queen Regina of the dark Kingdom and CrownPrincess Emma of the White Kingdom!" a voice echoes through the room while Regina and I step onto the top of the staircase leading into the ballroom. We slowly and gracefully make our way down the red carpet covering the stairs and towards Regina's Thrown on the opposite of the Large room. Around us we can hear whispers and people gasping but we just keep walking.

Reaching the throne Regina sat down gracefully and I just stayed standing next to her.

She just chuckles "Hm no this isn't comfortable at all" she hums before flicking her wrist.

A second version of her throne appears right next to her and she motions for me to sit down already eliciting a round of gasps all around. Unsure if that would be a good idea I raise an Eyebrow.