Lunch

Jezzabelle Pov

"Did you know if your boss was okay?" I ask my fiancé, Brad, while slipping my heels off.

"Why should I care what happens to that asshole?"

He scoffs back while taking off his tie inside our walk in closet. I put my shoes away in my side of our walk in closet where the rest of my heels were put in display in the large see through shoe display Brad bought for me as soon as I moved in.

Although I am a very well paid model, ever since I won a modeling contest at the young age of 15, Brad, also known as my Highschool sweetheart had made it his personal goal to buy me everything I owned. Especially after we started living together in the large mansion his very rich father bought for the both of us after we graduated high school.

There was a lot of things that changed in Brad after we graduated high school but of course with me being so in love with him, I've decided to turn a blind eye to a lot of the stuff he does to me that annoys me more than anything.

"Well I mean he's your boss, shouldn't you worry about him like a little bit?"

"Why the fuck should I worry about whatever the hell that asshole does? All he does is drink and yell at people at work 24/7. I don't know much about him but I can tell the man hasn't been laid in a long time based off of how he acts like a bitch on her period"

I rolled my eyes while changing out of my dress. Of course his dumb ass had to call a woman a bitch without realizing he was talking to a woman in the first place.

"Speaking of getting laid, have you thought about what we talked about yesterday?"

I ask now putting lotion on while wearing my red lace lingerie set I bought for this man that doesn't even take a second glance when I wear it for him.

"What did we talk about yesterday?" He ask while throwing his clothes into our laundry bin and sitting on our bed.

"Well, since we're engaged now, both your mother and I have been thinking it would be great if we started on making our family that we've been talking about since we were in college"

I say kneeling behind him on our bed now while rubbing his bare shoulders only to hear him groan and pull away from me, like the past few years we've been together.

"Do we really have to start now? I mean I just got the job promotion I wanted a few months ago and you're still one of the most known model walking high paid runways, do you really think we should start having children now? I mean you're body's not gonna look the same after that and we're not going to be home all the time to take care of it in the first place"

I took one last glance at the stupid man looking back at me with his normal frown before rolling my eyes and going under our blanket quickly feeling myself getting angry once again at the fact that he's been ignoring my needs for the past 4 years since he's started working at the stupid company he'd rather pay attention more to than his future wife.

...

"Good afternoon future Mrs.Mitchell"

Linda from the front desk at Brads job says as soon as I walked in for my usual drop off of food to my fiancé's work for his lunch break.

"You're fiancé is in the cafeteria area at the top of the building, you can just take the elevator like always. Have a great time with you're fiancé"

She says waving at me with a generous smile as I returned her kindness before making my way into the large elevator that opened right when I walked in front of it.