Sharing is Caring

Ace's POV

"Can you tell me again, why you two aren't speaking to one another right now? Last time I checked you two were fucking your brains out in my guest bathroom and now you two magically aren't speaking. Did you not finish her off or something?" I ask my grumpy twin who was sulking beside me.

I thought after the steamy show they put on for me in my guest bathroom earlier, they would be all over each other again tonight. That was the whole reason why I wanted for all 3 of us to go out together. I thought with the other asshole out of the picture, my brother would make his move and claim the woman he's been fawning over since the minute she stepped foot into our his company building.

All that went out the window the minute we were leaving my condo and I instantly felt the thick tension between the two love birds. She came down the stairs of my condo looking as delicious as ever and my idiotic brother decided to do the unthinkable and keep his hands to himself when when she got into my SUV that I had my driver take us to one of my night clubs in.

I was appalled and confused as hell. What type of crazy person would ever keep their hands off such a sexy and beautiful woman such as Jezzabelle Rose. The most stunning globally known and currently the hottest single model in the world. And this idiot that's related to me decided to just sit and sulk in the car while she sat on the other side of me with a dazzling smile on her face. Not even taking a single glance towards mister grumpy pants on the opposite side of her.

Alessandro must've really fucked up with her because now she was dancing in the middle of my club dance floor and she was letting literally any male that went up to her dance and talk to her. I could tell my brother was feeling shitty as hell for whatever he did because if he was a cartoon character, steam would be blowing out of his ears as he glared daggers at every male that went within 5 feet of her. It was like watching a ticking time bomb slowly beginning to unravel. And I was here for the drama.

"You don't look so good brother. You sure you don't wanna hit the dance floor?" I tease him as he glared back before turning back to silently drinking while keeping his eyes on the most entrancing woman in the club.

Usually when I was in one of my night clubs, I'd be all over the place trying to find my next bed warmer but tonight I was going to do the complete opposite. I was going to actually help my brother keep his woman. And by doing that, I'd have to go out of my way to make him even more possessive than he was already. He was angry at seeing guys talk up his girl for sure, but he hasn't done anything about it due to them both holding back on actually going further than that. They both needed to be pushed and I was up for that job.

"Rosie" I whisper into her ear as she jumped at my sudden intrusion.

"Don't scare me like that" She hisses while going back to sipping her margarita against the bar counter.

"Didn't mean to startle you, but I just so happened to notice the thick tension between you and my brother. Is there trouble in paradise?" I ask, leaning against her as I noticed she was unaware of my proximity.

"Your brother doesn't want to be with me due to me being to emotional to know what I'm getting myself into. He thinks if we get together right now, it'll be to irrational because Im not in the right mindset right now after I just dumped my cheating ex yesterday" She scoffs out before sipping her drink.

"Ahh, so my brother truly is the biggest idiot in the world" I chuckle while glancing towards my brother still sulking in the vip section of my club, alone.

"I agree with that but why would you say the biggest?" She asks turning to me now with a raised brow.

"I mean, he'd have to be the biggest idiot in the world if he isn't going to take the rarest opportunity of being with the hottest and most beautiful model in the world that just became single right in front of his eyes. If I was him, I would've snatched you up quickly and got you walking down the aisle in a flash. Who wouldn't want to be with the Miss Jezzabelle Rose?!" I exclaim with a dramatic gasp as she laughs.