Ace's Penthouse

Jezzabelle's POV

"You look nice today" Brad whispers against my ear as I cringed at how he was trying to sound seductive.

"Thanks. Listen, I'm gonna be out late tonight so don't wait up okay?" I change the subject quickly making my way to grab my purse as he nods.

"Of course honey. I'll probably still be on the plane  anyways, enjoy the rest of your weekend" He replies before grabbing his suitcase and walking out of our house together.

Another business trip, was the so called exciting news that Brad decided to wake me up with today.

Thinking I was going to try to force myself to forget what happened between me and Alessandro a few nights ago, I wanted to spend the weekend with my loving fiancé. Only to find out just now that he was already packed and ready to leave me for the next two days. Now I was going to be all alone this whole weekend feeling shitty about my recent decisions to cheat on my fiancé. It can't get any better than that.

As soon as Brad's driver pulled us up to my work building, I waited for him to walk me out like he always did before. I ended up being disappointed when I stepped out and was met with the slamming sound of Brad's car now driving off before even saying goodbye.

Deciding not to let my fiancés normal bipolar mood ruin my day, I walked into my office seeing the usual large red roses bouquet from the love sick man I just had heated sex against a hallway wall while his twin brother watched, a few days ago.

After being shut out and ignored by my multiple mood swings a day fiancé, I ended up accepting the large bouquet of roses and placed it in my office with a large smile on my face.

Knowing already who it was from, I plucked out the small card inside the bouquet to read what sweet message Alessandro was going to put it in now. Just as I looked down at the card to read it, I was met with a phone number and a wink drawing beside it. At the bottom of the card was a signature by the one and only Ace Anderson. The devilishly hot playboy twin that was the polar opposite of what Alessandro Anderson was.

Even though I had only seen and met Ace face to face was when me and Alessandro had lunch at the usual place we always went to and at the ball where he caught me and his brother in the hallway, I've been seeing him pop up more around me recently. I guess when another rich and single bachelor comes into the city, everyone just wanted to blast his smirking face and rock hard and fully tatted body all over tv screens, magazines and even billboards around us. I couldn't even walk a single block without seeing a commercial or news headline with his face and body on it.

In spite of the fact that Ace was a very handsome and sexy man, I preferred the sweet and loving Alessandro over him any day. They were twins but the man that I was never willingly trying to confess that I was falling for was the CEO that I thought bought me this bouquet but was actually his twin brother.

Deciding on trying to figure out what the crazy man wanted, I dialed up his phone number on my cell before hearing it ring once until the same voice I know belong to the eligible bachelor came up.

"You got my little gift, Rosie?" He says with a snarky chuckle, making me roll my eyes.

"Why are you sending me flowers should be the question we should be discussing right now" I reply as he laughs like I said a joke.

"I can't thank you for that very delicious sight you blessed me with a few days ago? Don't tell me you already forgot, Rosie?" He retorts back, my face turning from irritated to shock in seconds.

"I don't know what you're t-"

"Don't try to deny it princess. Who knows? I might even get a full view version by the time the owners of the building send me their cameras point of view"