Calm before the Storm

Jezzabelle's POV

As promised, Alessandro and Ace had spent the whole 2 weeks doing nothing but spoiling me the whole time we are in Italy. Alessandro spoils me with luxurious gifts whereas his twin brother Ace spoils me through making sure I was always having fun from when I wake till we all fall asleep together.

I was a bit taken back when I found out that the new villa all 3 of us were vacationing in had so many rooms yet Alessandro designed and made the largest room in there become all of our bedroom in one. It was as if he was determined to make our trio relationship work.

Which wasn't a shock considering he's been the one making sure all 3 of us hung out together and we all equally shared our times together. There were days where he was busy and he made sure I was using that time away from him to get to know his brother more and we would spend our times together having fun.

Because if I was being honest, Ace was more of a charismatic and carefree person. While Alessandro was more of a time managing and thoughtful person. Ace did everything he thought of at the moment and his twin brother on the other hand preferred to plan everything out perfectly to make sure everything was up to his liking.

They were complete opposites and that's what I found really enjoying while being with them both. It was like getting the best of both worlds with twin brothers thats personalities were nothing alike.

Ace may complain and tease Alessandro because of how strict and uptight he was but I truly liked that side of him. It's not that I liked seeing him being uptight or anything but I do liked the duality he had. It was like he had this dominant aura that made others scared of him but underneath all of that was a sweet man that was just using that mask of himself to keep to himself.

Even though Alessandro grew up around a very large family, I noticed that he hated many things involving people. Like how he glared at people that talked to much. He would scoff at some people from his work on the phone when they'd try to sweet talk him to do something they wanted. He flinches at the sight of someone's hand or body close to him. And I found it hilarious when his nose scrunches up at the smell of the women with too much perfume on, that would flaunt around him to try to flirt with him while we were out in public.

We've been spending so much time together that I was beginning to notice all the little ticks that he had. There was even times where I'd notice similar antics with Ace as well.

Ace may be carefree but there was something's he had a dislike for when we were out and about. He didn't hate people like his brother did but he did get irritated quickly when something wasn't up to his taste. Like when we first spent time together without Alessandro with us. I was stunned to find out that even though Ace was a playboy, he actually hated how men treated women in public.

The first full day we spent together, he took me to a beautiful beach with a bar. When he was ordering our drinks, he noticed a man sitting on one of the stools was sneakily taking pictures of a few women next to him that weren't looking. My eyes widened when he grabbed the perverts phone and broke it with both of his hands. He shouted at the man in Italian and had the bodyguards throw the man out.

Then after we had our drinks, we went to the beach where we found a nice spot to lay out. But as soon as we laid down, Ace cussed out another man who was seated near us who was arguing with his girlfriend about how revealing her bikini was. I was actually disgusted just by hearing how that man was calling his girlfriend names even though she was wearing a one piece. She looked beautiful but I guess wearing a one piece that showed her curves was supposedly a whore move to her boyfriend. Ace almost beat up the man until I calmed him down and a few other people at the beach had him removed from the beach and made sure his girlfriend who was sad, cheered up after reassuring her that she deserved better than an insecure man.