Suspicions

Alessandro's POV

Waking up with my beautiful rose in my arm was like a dream come true. She had finally said the words that I've been dying to hear from her last night. She finally made up her mind to let go of the man who couldn't be any less deserving of her as he could be.

She was going to call him as soon as she woke up but the minute she opened her eyes, I was already under the sheets giving her another taste of what happened last night. Morning sex with her was the second best thing that happened to me after waking up together as if we were already the couple I've always imagined us would be since the moment I laid eyes on her.

"I need to call him before you attack me again" She scolds me while walking out of the bedroom with one of the white bathroom robe in Ace's bathroom.

I was having way to much fun with her for me to stop now but I guess after making her cum when she woke up then fucking her against the bathroom wall in the shower was probably not the best way to start off the morning she was going to call her fiancé to break up with him.

I pouted while watching her beautiful wet hair swaying around the living room as she kept ringing her fiancés phone only for it to go straight to voicemail. She eyed her phone with a confused expression before choosing another number to call, surprisingly the new number she called had picked up.

"Hey, Liam? I'm just calling to check in to see if you know where my fiancé is at?" She asks into the phone.

Her face looked around the living room nervously while her eyebrows furrowed at the response she was getting on the phone.

"What do you mean he's off today? He told me yesterday, that he had a business trip set up for this whole weekend" She replies while pacing the room.

"He said he had a flight yesterday morning that was supposed to take him to New York today" She answers again as the person on the other phone questioned her.

"I don't know Liam! All I was told was that he had a business trip and he couldn't be with me this weekend. I tried that already, he's not picking up his phone and no I don't track him. I'm not a stalker" She retorts back with an annoyed huff.

"What do you mean his schedule was completely empty this weekend? Are you telling me, he lied about where he was going?" She gasps as I quickly got up to console her, not knowing what the heck her idiotic fiancé was doing.

"Wait, check what his schedule was for the second week of February" She says suspiciously glaring outside of the window in the living room.

"Vacation for what?! He didn't set up anything with me that week!" She snaps at the person on the phone as I rubbed her tense shoulders.

"Yes it was our anniversary that week but he told me he was going on a business trip in Mexico!" She gasps before I held her shaking body close to mine so she could catch her breath.

After hearing the other voice on the phone panic about their conversation, the confused look on her face suddenly turned cold.

"Don't say anything to Brad about this, okay? I trust you enough not to say a word about what we just talked about, okay Liam?" She suddenly demands as I hear the voice on the other side reply with a yes.

"Thank you for your cooperation, I'll take over for now. You just make sure to tell me if he calls or says anything to you" She says quickly before hanging up.

"Rose, what's wrong? Who's Liam?" I ask following her around as she went back to the room to grab her clothes off the floor.

"Liam is Brad's personal assistant. He's a nice kid but is scared easily by me when I tell him to do something. Anyways, what's wrong is that it seems as if my fiancé has been keeping some things from me and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this right now" She says putting her clothes on from last night before fixing her hair and make up in the bathroom.