Chapter 6: Strike one

It had been about three weeks since we started tour and it was going really well so far. We were currently in...I actually don't know, so many fucking states. But I know we leave to San Francisco in a week, which I'm so nervous for because I've seen San Andreas bitch. We do not get earthquakes in the UK well we do but they are so minor, we don't feel them. Anyway we have a few more shows in different states before we get there. I'm currently laying down on a sofa on the tour bus, slowly drifting off to sleep when I hear a fart noise. I look to my right and see Billie sat there with a fart gun in her hand laughing her ass off. What is this girl?

"Nice Eilish, but I'm napping so leave" I wave my hand and close my eyes looking back at the roof. She pushes the button again...then again...and again. I snap my head to her and glared at her.

She laughs "That look doesn't scare me Rae" she smiles.

"This very look has brought grown men to tears" my eyes fixated on hers, not changing my expression.

"Well, I'm not a grown man. I'm a bad bitch! You cant kill me!" She shouted the last bit and I rolled my eyes. I picked the up pillow my head was on and wrapped it over my head, covering my ears and eyes. But that was obviously not going to stop the notorious Billie Eilish. I suddenly felt a weight on my stomach, when I moved the pillow I saw that she was sat on top of me, her legs dangling off my side. I groaned.

"Move your ass Pirate" I mumbled.

"Nah you're pretty comfy" she smiled and hummed.

I smirked and quickly rolled my body causing her to fall off me and crash onto the floor. I burst out laughing when she looked at me with a pout.

"I did tell you to get off" I smirked and rolled over, facing the back of the chair.

After a while we finally got to the hotel and once we pulled up, there were so many paps it was insane. I looked to Billie who looked pissed off, this must suck for her. I got Mark and Harry to go out and crowd control whilst I prepared the family to move. The walkway was very narrow and with the paps it made it harder to get everyone through so I took them in pairs. Whilst I was walking through I noticed a man who looked suspicious. He was staring at me the whole time, he had a baseball cap on and had nothing else with him but I noticed his hand in his pocket. I managed to get all of them in fine and was left with just Billie.

"Ready?" I asked and she just nodded. I looked out before we moved and saw that the man was no longer stood where I saw him. Scanning the crowd I couldn't see him so I escorted Billie into the lobby of the hotel. I was checking everyone in and collecting the keys when I turned around and saw the man stood against a wall staring at Billie who was stood looking at her phone. The receptionist was trying to get my attention but I was focused on this guy, my hand moved down to my hip where my gun was. In the corner of my vision I saw Billie glance up at me and she followed my eyes to the man, she smiled at him and he started walking to her. I walked towards her from the other side. I could see him reach into his pocket and to my horror he brought out a knife, Billie hadn't seen it yet as she was looking at me. I lunged forward, pulling Billie behind me whilst equipping my gun and aiming it at him.

"Put down the knife!" I shouted and the rest of the room went still and quiet.

He smiled at me, some of his teeth missing. "That's not going to happen Raven" my eyes widened when he spoke my name.

"Put it down or I will shoot!" I shouted at him again. He lunged at me, slashing the knife. He missed because I anticipated his movements.

"Don't think I wont shoot, fucking put it down!" I shouted and he lunged again, I didn't anticipate this one so he caught my forearm with the blade. I felt it cut my skin but it wasn't deep. He went to lunge again when I shot the gun, the bullet hitting the mans right hand and knocking the knife to the floor. In an instant I'd holstered the gun, punched him in the jaw and was on top of his back when he hit the floor. I got the zip ties from my pocket and tied his hands together. His hand was bleeding, he may lose a finger or two but he will be okay. Harry rushed in a second later along with Mark and I got up towering over them.

"How the fuck did he get in?!" I seethed. " You were on fucking crowd control" I shouted at them and Mark looked at Harry which made me also look to him.

"Harry? I'm assuming you were watching the door!" I yelled at him and he nodded his head. "Strike one Harry, get this fucker to the police station." I looked back to Mark who picked the man up.

"I need a hospital" he murmured as Mark dragged him away.

"Fuck off mate you get a cell not a hospital bed" I shouted to him as I took off my black jacket to examine my injury. Billie approached me but I was too pissed off right now so I didn't even look at her.

"Are you oka-" she started.

"Not now Eilish, gather your things and get upstairs" I didn't even look at her as I spoke, I didn't want her to see the anger in my eyes. I heard her huff and she walked away, great I've pissed her off. I walked her family to their rooms and brilliantly this was the first night I had to share with Billie. I walked into our room and Billie was sat against the headboard of her bed. I glanced at her but she did not look very happy so I decided to not talk. I threw my bag on my bed and went into the bathroom. I washed out my injury and groaned when I applied rubbing alcohol.

"Fucking! Ow bitch" I whined but this bitch stung. I felt Billies hand on my back as she ushered me to sit on the toilet.

"Now that you've finished with your bitch fit ill help you" she chuckled and grabbed the towel with rubbing alcohol on it. I gritted my teeth as she applied it to my cut.

"Thank you" I whispered and looked up to her.

"I should be thanking you" she smiled. "Thank you Rae. You saved my ass" she laughed.

"Well I'm sure millions can agree when I say its an ass worth saving" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. She finished putting a bandage wrap on my arm and looked down a me. My eyes danced down to her lips and she she rolled her tongue over them. I quickly looked away not wanting to get carried away, I walked out into the bedroom when she grabbed my arm and spun me around. I looked down at her confused. Without taking another breath her hand was on the back of my neck, pulling my head down to hers, causing our lips to crash together. I was shocked at first but my body erupted with electricity as our lips moved as one. I pulled her closer by her waist and slipped my tongue into her mouth, earning a low moan to escape her. Her fingers tangled in my hair and I picked her up with ease, her legs wrapping around my waist.

"The police want you down here for a statement" Marks voice came through my ear piece, causing me to jump and bite down on Billies lip. Her head pulled back and she looked at me with shock.

"Damn. That hurt. Is that how British people bite lips because if so we ain't doing that shit again" she laughed as I loosened my grip on her making her stand back on her own feet.

"No its not" I laughed "I'm needed at the police station" I explained and put on my freshly sliced jacket.

"Don't leave without telling anyone where you are going" I said to her sternly.

"Yes boss" she saluted and sat on her bed. I walked out and hailed a taxi. On my way there I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss and how it really shouldn't have happened. Fuck.