Chapter 7: Lust

I finished at the police station and saw I had five missed calls from Lucinda. I huffed and clicked on her contact to call her back.

"Raven, what the fuck happened?" Her voice full with concern more than anger which was a positive.

"I'm not sure, this guy got in when Harry was meant to be watching the door. Shit got messy but I managed to neutralise the threat with minimal injuries." I sighed and looked down at my forearm.

"Okay, we will fly him over here for questioning. I can already assume he is a part of this organisation, who are fighting against the music industry. We found out that's what their motive is, they are attacking musical talents from different record labels. Their biggest problem is the one Billie is signed to, that's why we have you." She finished, my eyes wide whilst I process the information.

"Okay, so what's the next move?" I ask.

"No more hotels. They seem to want to hurt Billie more than anyone else. Rob has caught several people lurking around her childhood home. Mark also intercepted another male whilst you were upstairs in the hotel." She explained.

"So is the tour cancelled?" I questioned and hailed a taxi.

"No, then they would win and Billie would be in even more danger. You will now start to stay at the companies safe houses, we have one in every state she is performing in" she sighed.

"Raven, I know that what happened wasn't your fault but something like that cannot happen again. You cannot risk being distracted. This is her life we are talking about" I play with the zip on my jacket as I'm in the taxi. Thinking back to the kiss, Billie and I shared.

"I understand" I finally said and hung up the phone after saying goodbye. My temper started to rise again, I've suffered with anger problems my whole life. Thinking back to how Harry didn't do his job right which could have resulted in billie or her family getting hurt, pissed me off. I got back to the hotel and got dressed into my workout clothes, thankfully billie was with Fin in his room, which the security team let me know. I went to the gym in the hotel and smiled when I saw a punching bag.

Billies POV

Raven left 10 minutes ago and I still could not get over the kiss. My lip really hurt though, for a minute I thought she was being kinky as hell. But I also heard Marks voice because we were so close. I ran my thumb across my bottom lip and smiled to myself, the fuck kinda soft shit is this. I then went into Fins room after letting security know. I stayed there for a while playing UNO with Claudia and clearly her cheating ass won. I huffed, pretending to be petty and walked out the room laughing. I went back into my room and saw that Raven had been back because her clothes were on the bed, where the fuck is she. I realised her workout shoes were gone, so put two and two together and headed to the gym. I walked in and heard slight grunting and the sound of punching from around the corner. I peeked around and saw her laying into a punching back, all her muscles on her arms flexed when she landed a punch. Her tattoos making her look 1000 times hotter. She was such a bad ass bitch and I kissed her, I got that mountain of a girl to kiss me. Damn. I'm not usually this into people but watching her work out and sweat turned me on. I bit my lip as I watched her and she let out a massive sigh whilst catching her breath. She bent forward resting her hands on her knees, ass facing me and of course I'm looking at it.

"Eilish, were you ever taught that its impolite to stare?" She asked, not even looking at me. How the fuck did she know I was here.

"If I was, I clearly didn't listen." I smirked whilst looking at her as she turned around.

"Clearly not" she seemed pissed off. Her hair was a mess, stuck to her sweaty forehead and my mind trailed off thinking how she would look if we fucked. I walked closer to her, biting my lip as her eyes trailed down my body and back to my face. She bent down to get her water bottle and drank some, not removing her eyes from mine.

"So, you tryna continue what was interrupted earlier?" I asked and ran my fingers up her arm.

She shook her head "No I was tryna work out" she laughed.

I went onto my tip toes and whispered in her ear "I'm sure we could find another way to become breathless" I nipped her earlobe and saw her physically shiver. I looked back into her eyes and saw she was having a mental battle with herself. Suddenly she brought the water bottle up and squeezed it so water would splash my face. 

"You need to cool off Eilish" she laughed, grabbed her towel and left the gym. This bitch had some nerve.

Ravens POV (smut warning)

I showered after the gym and it was getting late so I decided it was time to sleep. I got into bed and laid down. Billie was sat up, on her phone in her bed. It was really warm so I decided to stand up, take off my pjs and just sleep in my bra and Calvin Klein boxers. I felt Billies notorious stare on me the entire time. I got into bed and faced away from her so the light from her phone wouldn't bother me. A while later I was slowly falling asleep when I heard soft moans coming from Billie. My eyes widened when I quickly realised what she was doing. I turned my head slightly and saw her with headphones in watching, what I assume is porn, whilst her other hand was under the covers. Her eyes were closed and her eyebrows furrowed together. She was biting her lip trying to keep quiet but small moans escaped her mouth. This shit was turning me on like crazy. I slowly rolled over and watched her, my own core getting wet as I watch her throw her head back. She picked up the pace of her fingers. "Mmm baby" I heard her moan. I couldn't resist this anymore. I slowly got up and pulled a headphone out of her ear. She jumped a mile and her face went instantly red.

"I..you. Fuck" she managed to get out. "It's your fault bro, getting into bed looking like that" she said and gestured to my body. I didn't say a single word, I stared her down hungrily. I grabbed her phone and threw it onto my bed with the headphones. She looked confused until I got onto the bed and fit myself between her spread legs, after removing the covers from her. I pushed my knee into her core and watched her shiver. I leant down and connected our lips, we were both as hungry as each other. I added tongue to the kiss and she moaned into my mouth. I moved my lips to kiss her jaw and neck, earning small gasps from her. I moved my knee and trailed my hand down to her tits. I've been wanting to touch these for so long, I moved my hand under her shirt an squeezed her boob. She moaned and thrusted her hips towards me.

"Patience Princess" my voice was low and raspy. I leaned over quickly to the bedside lamp and turned it on. She looked at me confused.

"I want to see your face when I fuck you. I want to see what I do you" I whispered and licked her ear lobe. My voice was. So different right now, its full of lust and control. Clearly Billie likes it because every time I speak she bites her lip. My hand moves down to her shorts, teasing her over the material.

"Please" she begs quietly. Hearing her beg sent a euphoric feeling down my spine. I gave into her and pulled her shorts down and she kicked them off. My fingers rubbed her clit in circles and she moaned in response. I looked up at her face, she was so hot right now, completely vulnerable to me. Without warning I plunged two fingers inside her and she moaned loudly. I leant down so I was near her face, my hand still fucking her slowly.

"Faster please" she begged and looked down at my hand. I listened and started to pound my fingers into her.

"Oh fuck!" She shouted and I smirked at her seeing her become a mess under me. I kissed her sloppily but she couldn't keep up between moaning so I pulled away slightly. She looked so fucking hot with her blonde hair and her tits bouncing in-front of me.

"I'm gunna fucking cum" she said breathlessly. I quickened my pace and I felt her walls tighten around me as she released all over my hand. She threw her head back and arched her back. I moaned just looking at her. I let her ride out the climax, my fingers still inside. She smiled at me and I pulled them out, looking into her eyes I put them into my mouth and sucked them. She bit her lip as she watched me.
"You taste amazing Princess" i whispered and she moaned quietly at my words.  Her blonde hair stuck to her forehead and her chest was moving fast. I kissed her on the lips.

"Goodnight Eilish" I winked and got back into my bed. Did I just dream what happened?

"Fuck that was so much better than masturbating" I heard her whisper breathlessly . Nope it wasn't a dream.