Chapter 20: Memories

It was Billies final show and we were back in LA, she said she wanted to do something mega for this show. I had no idea what she planned but its Billie so it'll be huge. We were currently on the tour bus, killing some time playing video games.

"Raven stop fucking shooting me" she whined as I killed her in GTA for the tenth time. There were two screen, we were sat playing next to each other.

"Nope, learn to shoot or run away quicker" I laughed out. I cherished moments like these, where we could just be our goofy selves.

"Excited for the show tonight?" I asked as I ran her over in the game. She rolled her eyes and put down the controller.

"Yeah, I'm glad we get to do a meet and greet after the show, I've missed my babies." She smiled.

"How come you couldn't for the other shows" I asked and turned off the consoles.

"Covid restrictions but they were lifted the other day so I can hug them all" she laughed out.

"You're so cute, no wonder why they all love you" I smiled and sat down next to her.

"Also how did I only just notice you moan during BBH? Like I've seen loads of your shows" I question and she bursts out laughing.

"I dunno bro, I do it most of the time" she says and cuddles into me.

"You know what you're doing to them right? I see sooo many thirst videos of you on TikTok" I chuckled.

"Yeah I know" she replies and I roll my eyes.

A few hours later Billie had finished her sound check and she had added extra songs for this performance.

"Raven we need you down infront of the stage for tonight's show" Noah said through my ear piece.

"Why, where is Emma?" I replied.

"She has an ear ache so has to stand behind stage" he said and I sighed. I like watching Billie. But if Emma cant then ill have to. The fans started coming in and I kissed Billie, before going out the front. I had a little podium to stand on, so I could see over the crowd a little but I was still shorter than the stage.

Billie came out and the screams erupted from the fans, I couldn't help but smile. My baby helps all these people without realising it. She has no idea the kinda support she brings to these people in their darkest moment, I mean she probably does but she is too humble. She started to perform BBH and I looked up at her when it came to the moaning part. She made eye contact with me as she winked and moaned. Another eruption of screams followed and I laughed. She blows me away with the amount of energy she has and how talented her and Fin are is crazy.

"How we all doing?" She said into the mic and the fans screamed back.

"Yall are fucking cute as hell. Anyway for this next song I wanted to do something special." She said and I looked up at her briefly but she wasn't looking at me so I focused back on the crowd.

"So this song was a specific persons favourite song of mine. This specific person meant and means a lot to a person I care about so much"she said and I looked up at her, our eyes now meeting.

"The screen behind me is going to play a tribute video to him, pictures of him and the people he loved" she said and smiled out to her fans.

"Before I play it, I would like Raven to come up here" she said and I went instantly red in the face. I slowly walked up the steps and Emma took my place on the podium, so she was in on this too.

I walked over to Billie and waved to the fans, who screamed back at me and I laughed.

"I would like to dedicate, not only this song, but this whole tour to Robert Williams, who lost his life saving the people he cared about" she said and Everything I Wanted started to play. I turned around and looked at the screen as the song played.
My eyes starting to sting as the tears started pouring out. I saw pictures of him and his family and friends. Then finally a load of pictures of me and him. There were pictures of us when I was 15, how the fuck did she get them.
She sang 'as long as I am here, no one can hurt you' and held my hand. I looked at her as she sung and smiled, wiping some tears away. She looked back to the fans, just so we didn't look too suspicious, I looked back at the screen smiling and crying. The photos ended on the picture of Rob and I at my birthday party and the song ended. I turned around and pulled Billie in for a hug. The fans screamed and clapped. I looked out and saw most of them crying. I pulled away from the hug and smiled, wanting to kiss her but literally thousands were watching. She walked me off the stage and gave me a kiss whilst we were out of view. She then returned to the stage and finished the show.

I went to the green room to cool off with the help of Claudia and Maggie. I cant believe Billie did that, I love her so much.

Once the show had ended she came into the room and i practically jumped on her.

"I love you so fucking much, thank you" I whispered.

"I love you too baby" she said back, I pulled back and kissed her. Letting go of all the walls I had built in the last three months.

After a while it was time to do the meet and greet. We went into a separate room and I stood to the side as fans started coming in to meet her. I smiled as they came up and hugged her, some wanted to kiss her cheek and vice versa for pictures which was adorable. A fan walked up to me.

"Hey you're Raven right?" She asked and I nodded with a smile. "Could I have a picture with you?" She asked shyly.

"Of course dude" I said and pulled her into the side of me and she took the picture. I hugged her and she walked away.

I looked to Billie and she was smiling at me.

"I'm so famous" I said and wiggled my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes and went back to hugging her fans. Some more people walked up to me asking for hugs and pictures, it was so cool that they wanted to meet me. After two hours the meet and greet was finally finished and we were on our way back to the hotel. We arrived and said goodnight to her family, when we walked into our room Billie jumped onto the bed and let out a massive sigh.

"We haven't talked about wha happens after tour, and now its after tour" she said and I sat next to her. "what's gunna happen now?" She sat up and looked at me.

"I mean I'm contracted to you for another six months, for your interviews, smaller shows and shit so ill still be here" I explained.

"After that?" She asked. And I honestly didn't know, I didn't know how to answer that so I shrugged.

"I'm not sure baby" I looked down at my feet "I love my job but I love you more" I chuckled.

It has been a few weeks since Billies last tour show. I was staying in LA at an apartment I had bought with my pay rise. It was conveniently close to Billies family house and the city. I had only just moved into this apartment so I was still looking around and unpacking things. There was a massive piano in one of the spare rooms of the apartment. I'm not even sure why it was here. I walked into the room to get a closer look at it, it then dawned on me why it was here. I recognised it, Rob used to always teach me how to play piano, I only knew a few song but it was on this piano. Thinking about it, when I viewed the apartment it wasn't here.

I looked at it and saw a note that read. 'Rob left this to you in his will. He wanted you to have it when you got your first home' I smiled when I recognised it to be Emmas handwriting.

I sat down at the piano and opened it, running my fingers along the keys. I started to play 'Cant help falling in love with you' which was the first song he taught me to play. It was his first dance song when he married his husband. I closed my eyes and began to sing the lyrics. Feeling the emotions of the song, I didn't even realise I was crying. I finished the song 'oh I can't help falling in love with you' I opened my eyes and saw Billie standing there watching. I instantly got embarrassed, blushing like an idiot.

"Since when could you sing like that?" she asked and took a seat next to me.

"Rob taught me how to play and I guess I always just sang along with him" I smiled and looked down at the piano. "This was his, he left it to me" I looked at her as she examined the keys.

"It's beautiful, and so are you" she whispered and I smiled.

"You're too soft Eilish" I laughed and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Says the one crying" she joked and we goofed around for a bit whilst unpacking. I'm excited for this next chapter of my life.

A/N

#3 in billieeilish 😩😭😂🥺 10/04/21
Thank you guys so much I have so much planned for this book and possible sequels.