◦17◦

taehyung had a feeling they were getting nearer and nearer to the questionable house where they were going to stay. partculary, it was owned my the prince of the fire kingdom when years ago he had to visit the city.

still the house stays like that in case on the he would return there - a day like this.

the horse started walking slower and slower until they completely stopped in front of the place. it was on a very peacefull and beautiful spot, surrounded by nature. a bit far from the people in the town, wich was perfect because they didn't want to be spotted there.

jeongguk easily stepped on the ground and reached a hand to taehyung to help him as well. even taehyung is a well-known rider, he decided to go on with the sweet jeongguk while he got the chance and took his hand to elegantly step on the ground as well.

he was observing every piece of nature around, a typical taehyung.

it was so majestic, it reminding him of the forest jeongguk took him to not long ago, where was the tree he had an accident with.

however, he managed to get in first, since he was very excited for the whole trip. he got on top of the house, where was built a huge balcony. he could see the ocean far away, still having it's blue color.

''jeongguk?''he yelled from top of the house, looking at the male who set to feed the tired horse from the long trip. ''coming in a second, tae.''he said back and taehyung just glanced at the view.

the wind was softly brushing his grey-white locks. the climate there was a lot different than the one he was used to in the ice kingdom, obviously. he just hoped everything would be fine because he was not used from so drastic changes. in life and everything.

after some time jeongguk climbed on the top too and observed the male. resting his hands crossed and his coat touching the ground. so ethereal. ''you were asking?'' jeongguk said and walked next to the boy.

''why is it getting dark already? it was really early when we were still in Azrel?''taehyung asked, as he noticed how beautiful was the sunset.

''don't overthink it. s' just that the time passes different here. a bit faster but the people here doesn't notice. it's a territory out of Azrel after all.''he walked next to him and joined him. the thing is, taehyung was starring at the colourful sky - mixed with colors of red and orange, while jeongguk was observing the boy.

the eyes.

jeongguk was observing his white eyes. how shades of colors from the sun rising were shining in his eyes. how beautiful was it.

he then looked at himself, and compering the boy - they were looking so different. taehyung had a white-grey hair, soft and curly one ; jeongguk had a wet raven hair, with red shades in the end. taehyung's skin was so pale, jeongguk's was kissed by the sun. taehyung was wearing more famine clothes - jeongguk was wearing his usual dark red and black uniform.

and one of the most gorgeous thing that taehyung was wearing was his usual tiara. nothing compared if he is a royality or not, he just uses it as an acseessory. the same goes for the elf earlobe earrings he was wearing, even he doesn't have elf ears obviosly.

''you're beautiful..''jeongguk whispered, not realising he just said it plus he was standing right next to the boy.

''huh?''taehyung turned to face him, showing a frown.

''you're beautiful, taehyung''jeongguk said again, his voice presenting so much confidence showing he really means it.

in wich the boy only softly smiles and says''thank you..''in return, his face starting to blush for who knows what time for the day. ''i-i will go get my things..''taehyung said, looking on the ground as his checks were getting a sweet pinkish color.

''good.''jeongguk said in return and noticed how shy the boy was. he glanced once again at his feautured and a lazy smirk appeared on his face ''guess imm'a lucky one..''

---

later taehyung decided to get change to another clothe he bring with himself for the trip. of course, they had two separated rooms. even jeongguk's one was right next to taehyung's.

in the mean time taehyung was staing in his room, having no clue what the older was doing in the exact hours. since they left Azrel, the prince was feeling quite tired almost all of the time, and once again he took a nap, for the second time of today.

he found his bed really comfortable and there was no way to not fall asleep on it.

some weird noises had woken him up from his peacefull sleep. with a soft groan, he wore his shoes and a robe along and decided to see what was happening. his eyes were half opened since he was a bit sleepy again.

''jeongguk?''he exclaimed, searching for the boy who was no where to be seen in the house. he searched in his room...in the living room connected with a kitchen. he was not in the house.

he sighed and decided to dress again with something else since he was going to get outside and the clothes he was wearing were only for indoors. even the royalty clothes he owned were for anytime.

he got out, wearing a silk grey robe, covering almost all of his body. crossed arms and a messy hands, he looked around and decided to look a bit far. he followed a path, hopefully it would take him somewhere he won't get lost.

he was walking for a few minutes, he was getting afraid now. jeongguk was seriously nowhere and there was just the path going up high. he was hiking for quite long now. and the sun was still setting? the weather is quite strange.

when he finally got up, there was an open forest, with space in the middle. there were trees all around, but in the middle it was empty.

but when he saw him, he sighed in relief as he was more calm now, seeing jeongguk who was just training.

──♛ꕥ♛──

Do you..guys..perhaps enjoy the story?