◦37◦

"jeongguk-ssi, w-why all of sudden?" taehyung asked surprised, looking at jeongguk's eyes.

he thoughts how beautiful his eyes were, how the shades of red were dancing each other and making it look one and only.

he was in love in jeongguk's eyes, as if he found a safe place there.

"tae, have you never learned that nothing happens out of sudden?" he sadly smiled and brushed taehyungs hair back behind his ear, "I don't care what you say, think or want. I am here and always will be, don't dare to be getting thru this alone."

but there was again this terrible moment of regretting and thankfulness.

regretting he trusts so easily. thankfulness there is someone to trust.

"meet me in my chambers, after the sun setting." he whispered and kissed the boy's cold forehead, "I need to be sure you are okay."

"your brothers, what if-"

"no more "what ifs", dear. we live once, let's risk it all? and no one will exactly be spying on us in this certain hour, okay?"

taehyung sadly chuckled as he was just going to protest once again. but fvck it all, as jeongguk said.

you live once, and there is not supposed anything bad to happen so you would know it.

"I will come."taehyung whispered and quickly placed a peck. then, jeongguk pulled over his hood and made his way to the other chambers.

but taehyung had hopes, he really wished that everything can be back no normal. just like before.

there can't be a complete peace in this world, can it?

"how messed up is this..."jongin asked himself at the sight how the oldest heir of the fire kingdom went in and out of prince taehyung's room.

he was not going to say or do something, not now. jongin was going to keep it for himself at times to protect he would need it.

...

the next few hours passed away and now taehyung was standing beside jeongguk in his own chambers, at the balcony to be exact.

he sneaked out as easily as jeongguk told him earlier. he was definitely making him not worry for nothing, at least for a second.

"you know.."taehyung was looking at the horizon of the beautiful kingdom, avoiding to look at the other. his eyes were watering a bit so he tried his best to cover it.

"I really hate it...everything."

then jeongguk snapped his head to the white-haired boy and looked worries at him. instead, he came behind him, planting soft kissed over his hair and hands wrapped around his waist.

jeongguk sadly chuckled,"me too, if I need to be honest."

"it would be a lie if I say your life seems almost perfect, won't it?"the younger prince was looking in his hands, that were resting on the skirting board of the balcony, so peacefully but for now.

"there's no such thing as perfect life, even is someone has one. but me, I'm surely not part of it."

taehyung just breathed out and didn't say anything, there was nothing much to say. the other was saying the truth, what is he supposed to respond to that?

"c'mere." a gentle touch over taehyung's shoulder was felt and then turned on his back and saw how the half-red haired wanted them to go inside, ''let's get ready to sleep,m'kay?''he suggested, at which the other boy poorly nod.

before he helped him strip and change his clothes to another ones, as of course there was not going to be any awkward or uncomfortable feeling since he has seen his body before, jeongguk got him between his arms.

''I am here..''a peck on the forehead, ''I won't leave..'' followed by a peck on the nose, ''don't be afraid anymore.''and ended by a quick peck on his lips.

but at the whole time taehyung was trying his best not to tear up, at least for now. the only thing he would show was a nod or sad smile.

jeongguk's finger slowly trailed past taehyung's cheek to under his eyes. he was not only observing his beauty, but showing the real him. by the real him, it meant that he knew how he was covering his pain.

he wiped away the fake make-up under his eyes, that was covering his black circkles from the lack of sleep and cryings. his unusual pearl and white skin had become more rough one and darker since he was often wiping away his tears or either make-up.

''I look ugly now..you don't even need to tell me.'' taehyung laughed at himself but jeongguk quickly shook his head and cupped his cheeks, ''if you think you are ugly, I'm a troll.''

the white-haired hummed, ''then you are a troll.'' he said with a wide smile that made the other glad he was at least able to smile as he used to do before.

''can I?'' jeongguk pointed at his gloves, learning from his past mistakes and taking note that there are some things that you really need permissions from the other, ''only if you are comfortable.''

''it's okay.''taehyung rested his hands and let jeongguk put away the first layer of gloves. he was biting his inner cheeck when he noticed that the condition was that bad he was using at least two layers of cloth.

taehyung looked aisde when jeongguk took the last layer of them and looked at his hands. he just couldn't let to see the other's reaction seeing what he was like. he was too disgusted too.

but it was true, jeongguk's expression was one to be terrified by. the anger in his eyes, the guilt, and the regret. but he saw that taehyung was denying to look at him and he quickly said, ''don't be ashamed, okay?''

and the rest was him helping change to more comfortable clothes, everything to gain a trust again.

it's been really long since he's been in jeongguk's arms. the situation was just not letting it until one.

''jeongguk.''taehyung whispered, snuggled in jeongguk's neck and feeling his heartbeat since his hand was placed on his chest. ''i-is there anything else I need to know? d-do you hide something else?'' he sound quite considered about it and stressed at the same time, obviously with a reason.

but jeongguk was looking in the seiling, with empty look. ''I-i still am not ready to tell you, baby..'' he felt how taehyung quietly sighed, ''but I promise..I will tell you. n-now it's just not the moment.''and held him closer to him.

''I trust you...'' jeongguk heard how taehyung said it exactly before falling deeply asleep, hoping he will have the chance to have a peaceful dream.

but jeongguk, he was probably barely going to be sleeping this night. he had the change to finally be with his beloved one, but he didn't have the gust to tell him. how was he supposed to tell him that even less than a month he would be marrying to someone?

he was going to get married to somebody he never felt feeling attached and probably will never feel ones.

and how he will tell him, when the curse can get worse any second. he needed time, but his time was running out.

──♛ꕥ♛──

y'all heard the mf, the time is running out

y'all heard the mf, the time is running out. *whispers : the book ends soon*

btw, guys srry the updates were slowed. I was really sick since sunday BUT i'm better :)

anyways vote and comment if you want <3