▪︎46▪︎

''I-i'm kim taehyung...''

''so you are this unknown son of the king, huh?''

''w-how did you know..''

''your beautiful crown has exposed you, too bad.''

''don't be ashamed you are the prince, why so shy?''

''I-i do not make contacts usually...I spent my time alone...''

''who said I am not like this too? I never have time for myself, but prefer to be alone.''

''I can't understand, who actually are you?''

''hmm let's say I am the future king of the fire kingdom.'' jeongguk teased, ''the name is jeon jeongguk, dear taehyung'.'

❄️

''well well, we meat again, prince of the ice kingdom.''

''are you spying on me?''

''pff, why you should say it that way? let's say I am paying a visit. since it's all in the rules, I do have the right to enter the forest without anyone's acception, but no one can come across my teritorry. so fun isn't it?''

''what's the fun thing in here?''

''I can always come check on you, but you can't.''

❄️

''you kidding, right snow white?''

''snow white?''

''a nickname, get used to it//maybe/, I will think of more...why nobody would want to be a friend with you?''

''oh..um..they don't find anything in me to be a reason for being a friend with them..and since I am royality I can't make friends easy..''

''hmm I know you only for day, okay two days including today and I already want to be your friend, Taehyung-sshi.''

''oh..umm I guess that's good? What is it like being in a friendship?''

''agh tae-ah, it will be fun. But hey, let's make it official.''

he kneeled down to taehyung and showed his pinky .''kim taehyung, will you be my friend?''

''ahh I-alright..I will be your friend, jeongguk-shi.'' he connecetd their fingers in pinky promise, leaving a giggle in the end.

❄️

''it's beautiful. i feel like the flames tell a story.''

''a flame is hiding so much behind all the heat. what about yours?''

''oh..it's nothing much..trust me.''

''then show me.''

''show you what?''

''show me what you can, taehyung-sshi'.'

''maybe some other day..''

''you desobey your master's wishes, i see.''

''in this point, i think the student needs a punishment~''

''s-stop it giggles!''

''this is the point ,baby.''

❄️